Second chance at first line

After school, I got dropped off to the hospital to get a check up by Ms. McCall to see if my concussion has gotten worse or I'm all good. I walked up to the receptionist desk, where I checked in.
"Your name?" she asked.
"Stella Argent, I'm here to see nurse McCall," I said as she checked where she was at.
"She's just finishing up with a patient, she'll be out in a minute." I nodded and took a seat while I waited. When I placed my head against the wall as I waited I heard that Stiles was here in the hospital trying to talk to Lydia.
"Hey, Lydia. I don't know if you know me, it's Stiles I seat behind you in English class. I've always thought we had this connection, unspoken connection obviously, hmm..." Stiles rumbled. Lydia took out her ear piece.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear a word you just said, is it worth repeating?" Lydia questioned.
"No of course not." Stiles said as he sat down next to me, him not realizing it.
"You know, she's never going to notice you, until Jackson is out of the picture, right?" I raised an eyebrow when I turned my direction towards him.
"Oh my god!" Stiles said when I scared him by just talking.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," I said, he faced me and trying to figure out why I'm here at the hospital.
"I'm here to get checked out by a nurse since I had a concussion the first time I saw you," he nodded, remembering.
"Wait, you told me that Lydia will like me if Jackson is out of the way."
"I never said that I said, she'll notice you when he's not in the picture," I could see a lightbulb moment triggered in his mind.
"And, I'm not saying kidnap, kill or whatever your little evil mind is getting at." Stiles looked disappointed.
"But, trust me in time things will look your way. Even if you have to wait years for." I stated remembering how everything ends.

"How'd you know?" Stiles asked.
"Stella Argent, Nurse McCall is waiting for you," I nodded in agreement.
"I just do," I stood up and waved him off. As I walked into Nurse McCall's room.

Stiles grabbed a magazine as he waited for Scott to return when he did. Scott grabbed Stiles reading material out of his hands when he was too distracted by me walking away.
"Oh God! What is it with everyone scaring me today?" Stiles questioned, Scott had a confusion splattered across his face.
"Stella is here?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded.
"What is she doing here?" Scott questioned.
"Getting a check-up by your mom," Scott didn't understand why.
"You do remember she had a concussion, right?" Scott nodded.

When I took a seat, Melissa did all the tests she did, when I first came in. Melissa also grabbed her tiny flashlight out of scrubs.
"Stella, can you follow my finger with your eyes?" I nodded. I followed the light and her index finger every time she moved it. Then, she placed the flashlight back into her scrubs.
"So, what is it? did I get worse? tell me, I can handle it." I said
"Stella, don't worry. You're fine, you didn't get worse. Seems like your concussion is all in the clear." I sighed.
"Have you're memories came back?" Melissa asked.
"Unfortunately not completely. I remember my parents, my sister, like sometimes when they talk about a memory I'm a bit lost since I don't remember. But they're coming back in pieces." Melissa nodded.
"Will it always be like this?" I hung my head in sadness.
"Of course not, sometimes it's just some odd thing to make it all come back or just time and stories. You never know because everyone is different," Melissa said pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you, hmm ...." I said ending the hug.
"Call me Melissa," She said.
"Thank you, Melissa," I said with a smile.
"Do you have away getting home,"
"Yeah, I was just thinking of walking," I stated.
"No, that won't do. My son is here in the hospital since he was dropping my dinner off. He can take you home," Melissa offered.
"I don't want to burden you," I said.
"It won't, besides. It'll give you time to get to know him better, you go to the same school," I nodded
"I don't know," I shrugged.
"You need to make friends, here, right?" I nodded.
"Okay," I sighed. While I was getting checked out, Stiles headed home but Scott stayed behind. Melissa and I headed back to the reception area, where we found Scott standing there.