"He liked Chloe b4 she went slutty...tht was 4ever ago tho...so dnt worry bout it ~ViolentViolet~"                             "He will, I can c it in his eyes tht he likes u a lot ->Scar<-"                                                                                                        "Heyy Kat. How goes it?? ~TheShaninator~"

"Seriously? No wonder that slut is so slutty around him! >BlackKat<"                                                                     

"U can? How so?>BlackKat<"                                                                                                                                     "Hey, goes good. Talkin 2 Violet + Scarlette. Hbu? >BlackKat<"

"Exactly, hateful x gf ~ViolentViolet~"                                                                                                                                    "I've known him longer then Rowan, almost longer then Violet. ->Scar<-"                                                      "Wht u talkin 2 Violet and Scarlette bout?? Pretty good, talkin to this AMAZING girl tht I wish I was w/ ~TheShaninator~"

"Wow, if I evr get h8full make sure to slap me!! >BlackKat<"                                                                                       "Wht? I thot Rowan knew him the longest!! >BlackKat<"                                                                                                        "Violet: Hateful ex's :D Scarlette: You, Violet, Scarlette and Rowan, y? Hmmm lucky, I bet she thinks ur just as amazing, and wishes u were w/ her 2 >BlackKat<"

"I will xD ~ViolentViolet~"                                                                                                                                                            "Nope...I'll leave shane to explain it 2 u....->Scar<-"                                                                                                                "As in my hateful ex? Oh...uh ill have to explain it then I guess... Yea she does. ~TheShaninator~"

"Ill ttyl...I got hmwk. >BlackKat<"                                                                                                                                              "Uh, mkays....he will now I guess...>BlackKat<"                                                                                                                             "Okay?? Call me?? >BlackKat<"

A matter of seconds later my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey, it's me."

"Who's me?" I asked teasingly

"Shane you foolish girl!" He laughed

"Ohhh, who u calling foolish?" I responded

"You Kat, Duh! So why did I have to call you?" Shane asked

"Cause, I wanna hear your explanation where I can actually hear your voice. Not just imagine it. By the way, why didn't you tell me you dated Chloe????"

"Crap. Who told you this?" He sounded shocked

"...Violet..." I said knowing I was caught.

"Damn it Violet. I knew she would tell you! But yea, but that was way before she was a slut. She just can't get over herself."

"Now what do you wanna explain to me?"

"About how I've known Violet so long...we are kinda twins..."

"SHANE!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry...only you Scarlette, and Rowan know. The only reason they know is because they've known us forever...oh and I'm pretty sure Violet is gonna tell Blain soon."

"Oh...I see why you didn't let me know then...I guess. Sorry I accused you." I said guiltily

"It's fine. I know why, it seems weird but if you see us together at home you could so tell."

"Hm, well I'll have to visit then won't I?" I wondered

"Yes, you will. I was going to ask you about that actually...Violet is having Blain over and our Mom said I could invite somebody myself...would you wanna come over?"He asked nervously

"Sure, why not? When? You gonna take me there from school or pick me up from my house? Yes, that does imply that you're taking me to your house." I said

"Well it's tomorrow. How bout I pick you up from your house in the morning and take you to school? Then take you home so you can drop off whatever or change, then we can go to my house." He suggested

"Sounds good. See you in the morning, round seven?"

"Sure thing, night Kat."

"Night Shane." I said. But, as I was hanging up I heard him yell 'VIOLET!' I laughed and went downstairs to eat. The rest of my night was rather casual. We ordered pizza for dinner and I went to bed after writing my report for the Director.

*****

I just re-read this and noticed how confusing it is. Basically you find out that Shane and Violet are twins and the only people that know are Rowen and Scarlette. But Violet will be telling Blaine soon. Oh and Kat is going over too Shane and Violet's house tomarrow.