18.

Benzieee💕 / 2 weeks later .

Liked by , youngeen _ ace , blueface , and 674,890 others

Liked by , youngeen _ ace , blueface , and 674,890 others .
Pyt.benzieee._ such a cutie right ? 🙈

Youngeen_Ace Peanutt😍😍

Laysiaa.dior my hearttt❤️

Nba_Youngboy @youngeen_ace say move round bitch .

Comments have been limited.

I have no idea why that stranger replied to your comment he must be a fan I said to ace we was on the phone I been talking to him for awhile he a cool dude .

Yeah a fan of that pussy he said laughing , I want you to be a fan of it too I said smiling at him . He mug me threw the camera calm down peanut you can't touch this he said dancing .

Fucking clownnn I said laughing at him , I gotta go tho my manager want me to go record this song I'm Holla at you after peanut . Alright bitch I said rolling my eyes he always busy. Quit with the attitude I'm call you back . I said okay keyanta (stay calling niggas by they government 😭.) he shook his head then hung up .

I pulled the covers up on my body the house was quite since everyone was gone as soon as my eyes closed for me to drifted off into what I'm sure was about to be a bomb ass nap .

Several loud foot steps came through the door along with a loud kentrell screaming my damn name . MARIE SAY MARIE ! I hopped up out my bed quickly going to lock my door but the big dent headed mf beat me their .

Kentrell I'm not in the mood , whatever it is you can talk to me about when I'm ready get out I said . Marie close that fucking doe he said looking at me sternly . No bitch I said get out - he moves me from in front of the door closes it and locks it .

Say you tryna fuck ace now he asked , bitch every Nigga I converse with I ain't tryna fuck that's what yo nasty ass do with these bitches but not me I got fucking morals I replied crossing my arms over my shoulder . Say you really want me to slap tf out of you huh being fucking extra for no damn reason he said .

Extra ? Extra nigga you fucked my bestfriend! And I'm extra bitch you better get tf up out my room befor I beat the shit out of you . I said I was sorry Marie fuck else you want me to say shit was so long ago get over it he said . I am getting over it by fucking ace I said laughing . Befor I knew it his hand was around my neck . You take me for to play with huh bitch so you fuck that nigga huh he screamed in my face .

Let me go kentrell I said pushing on him . Yeah I'm finna let you go and give you this dick because you take me for to play with . Ion want that shit get tf out I said as his hand left my neck . Ight Marie I'm gone show you he said . You fail to realize I don't care kentrell leave .

Ight I'm finna go he said as he walks over to my bed and grabs my phone . Bitch what you doing gimme my shit kentrell. Chill on that bitch word Marie I'm not gone hesitate to bat yo stupid ass he said placing it in his pocket . Bitch you ain't gone bat shit give me my phone kentrell I screamed tryna get it from him .

Move round Marie he said pushing me causing me to instantly hit the floor . I don't know why but I began to cry I just had a feeling he was gone feel bad for me if I cried and maybe I could get my phone . Say guh ain't nobody pushed you that hard for you to be crying he said . Ye- yes you did you always wanna Hurt me.

I'm sorry mamas get up I ain't mean to he said tryna help me . No give me my phone and get out kentrell I don't what you here . He sighed pulling my phone out his pocket text him and I'll drown you he said walking out . Drown me then bitch I mumbled going straight to me and ace messages .

My birthday is in two daysss😛😛 March 11 but umm I know this chapter ass but I been busy asf damn 🙄 but ily whoress comment . Also make me some book covers kinda want a new one the Benzie character is
@iseenheraround weird ass shit but she pretty soo🤣.

Deewrotethat._