3.

Kentrell 🐍

Fuck I breathed to myself after Marie left the room , mane I did that shit years ago she can't get over it

Fuck I breathed to myself after Marie left the room , mane I did that shit years ago she can't get over it . Girls are so sensitive maybe ion want a fucking daughter I said to myself.
incoming facetime: Dej

"Hey babe "she said cheesing all into the phone .
Wassam I smiled back ,
"Nothing I miss you "she said with a pout .
Mmh come see me then I said smiling in the camera.
"You gone fly me out ?She asked excitedly.
Yea , shawty I'm gone have Montana do it .
"Alright , love you ."
love you too i said hanging up .

Dej a cool female, she support me and the pussy good so , I'm not tripping .
I walked down stairs seeing Marie sitting on the couch laughing otp with her bestfriend shaniyha .
She don't know but a month ago I fucked shaniyha I ain't meant too , she was looking good and it happend , she shouldn't really care I ain't trying to be with her . I thought To myself .
Aye I'm finna go to the studio ,boomer upstairs sleep you gone be straight by yo self ? I said asking her .
"No I wanna come " she said putting on her ugg boots .

Aww you tryna hear daddy rap I said licking my lips .
"See I'm finna stay because you running out "she said mugging me .
Nah come on , I'm playing I said smirking .
"Alright niya im gone call you back "she said hanging up the phone .

About 20 min later .
Aye Montana you do that thing I told you to do I asked curious .
" Yeah boa" she just got off the plane she on the way here he said .
I looked back at Marie who was starting me down ..fuck I mumbled I already know dej gone trip when she see her .

Benziee🩸

 I know kentrell ain't got a girlfriend and he was just kissing me I thought to myself 

I know kentrell ain't got a girlfriend and he was just kissing me I thought to myself  .

"Aye Benzie "kentrell said sitting by me ..
Yes sir how may I help you , I said looking up from my phone.
"My girl is finna come here" he said looking at me .
Okay I'm finna go anyway shaniyha finna come get me I said looking back down into my phone ."I ain't said you got to leave "he said looking at me sternly .
I was gone leave regardless soo it doesn't really matter I said looking at him .
"ight "he said waking away .
Knock knock *
"Aye Montana" get the door he said .

Laysiaaaphoo❤️:wyd sissy ?
Benzooo🥰: finna leave the studio and go with shaniyha .
Laysiaaaphoo❤️: damn I ain't know she was down here .
Benzoo🥰: landed last night but I'm gone text you later , luvs ya sexccc .
Laysiaaaphoo❤️: love you too girl 🤣.

I locked my phone and looked up kentrell girlfriend was sitting in front me all in her phone , she was pretty but she look kinda older .
Kentrell came waking out the booth I peeped at him then went back to my phone .
"Baeeee the girl " said getting up kissing all over his face ..
Must be nice I thought .
"wassup " he said hugging her , shaniyha texted me and said she was outside so I got up making my way to the door . Avoiding eye contact with both of them ,"Marie" I heard kentrell call , yes sir I said turning around looking at him ." This my girl dej "he said looking from me to her . Oh hey I said walking out the door . Sis ain't my bitch ain't no need for me to talk to her el o l .

Bestieeee I said smiling hard as hell getting in shaniyha car .
"Heyy girly I missed you "she said hugging me . Girl i missed you more I said hugging her back .
"How long you in baton she eyed me .. the whole summer I said rolling my eyes .
"Girl why you acting like that , baton ain't that bad" she said laughing.
Yeah I guess your right ...I've been bored tho .
"Well it's a party tonight you wanna go "she said with pleading eyes .
Omg girl yass I'm gone see if joe gone let lay go .

Soooo how y'all like it ??? 😛 I think I'm doing good , the nooo finna get good now y'all 🤣. Oh and alaysiaaa is lay or lay lay those just nicknames for her !!!
Deewrotethat__