30.

1 Week later

"Benzie do you think you have Stockholm syndrome " benzie counselor asked

"Benzie do you think you have Stockholm syndrome " benzie counselor asked . Laysia & the whole nba a gang had basically forced her to come to these meetings.

She didn't think she was crazy at all for feeling the way she felt about kelo & she didn't think she had Stockholm syndrome because she was not treated like someone who was kidnapped .

"No " she simply replied never making eye contact with the middle age lady who sat infront of her . "Why is that benzie " the counselor said .

Benzie became very annoyed she did not care about what this lady thought of her or anybody else all she wanted was to get away from these people who so claim they love her but yet won't even view stuff from her point of view .

"I'm not really feeling well can we try this again next time " benzie said . "Oh of course I added you in an online chat if you feel sad or anything follow the steps in there " the lady said giving her a piece of paper .
"Thanks" benzie replied grabbing her thing.

BACK AT BENS HOUSE .

Amourbenziee-  call me noonii♡︎

Amourbenziee- call me noonii♡︎.

I mentally groaned as I walked up the steps to my brothers house . He has been giving me hell every since I came back they all have .

"Don't your appointment end at 3:00 it's 1:54 " Ben asked as soon as I walked in the house everyone was here except Beenie & boomer just great I thought . I wasn't feeling well so I left early I replied .

I sat in that empty seat by kd out of everybody he was the only one who tried to understand where I came from I love him for that . "How was it " lay asked cuddling up to joe .

Weird asf like always I shrugged . "Liking your kidnappers is weirder "kentrell mumbled . Well I'll see y'all later I'm tired . "No stay down here with us " kd said Patting my head .

I mugged him okay then . " benzie are you taking this serious dawg "? Ben said. I'm trying too I think I'm perfectly fine I said . "How does falling in love with someone who took you away for 5 months perfectly fine "!? He asked .

I'm not doing this with you today Benjamin I said pulling out my phone . "Shit sad " kentrell said shaking his head . That pissed me off cause who is he to be judging .

I'm so fucking tired of y'all painting me out to be the dumb & delusional one bruh I'm back right just like y'all wanted right ?!! I don't understand what the fuck y'all want from me I yelled .

"We want you to be normal again benzie " lay said . You one hypocrite ass bitch when your child died you was ready to blow the whole mfn world up ! I yelled .

"Bitch that's not the same & you know it not he was your nephew " she yelled . Bitch & kentrell killed both of that lady kids Both of them imagine her fucking pain lay I yelled now getting more angry .

Markeyvious loved his momma he was the only thing she had left & kentrell bitch ass killed him for what ! For me !? I yelled " I ain't do shit because of you I did it casue I felt like it " kentrell said .

Kentrell you is one crazy mf man karma gone bite yo ass so hard & when it do I'll be mfn happy cause you can't take validation for shit you do & that's sad I yelled " Marie what about the shit you do huh fucking on all the opps & you supposed to be for me make that make sense with your nasty ass " he yelled .

"Mane can we stop this shit " kd said . No hold up let's compare body counts and see who really nasty cause it's damn sure not me it's 2 to what 35 + I said looking at him . "She gotta point top " kd said laughing .

" none of that shit is the point the point is your not fucking okay you not acting like my fucking little sister " Ben yelled . None of y'all stayed five months in that house with him none of y'all actually got to know him like I did I said .

So none of you bitches have the right to judge me I said after today it's fuck all y'all I'm done sitting up here tryna fix a problem only you mfs see I said . I ain't ever in my 19 years of living tried to change myself to please no fucking body I yelled .

And I'll be damned if I try to change myself for a bunch of mfs who claim they love me if you ain't my momma or kd don't call this fucking phone ion wanna hear shit from y'all .

" is you serious Marie " lay said looking at me with tears in her eyes. Out of everybody lay I thought you would understand but you just as fucked up as everybody else I said looking at her . My ride or die right my best friend huh ? Don't none of that mean shit to you I said .

As soon as I got back her & you told me what happened go jr I was there for you I cried with you lay I felt your pain cause I love that baby just as much as you did I said . & yet you couldn't do the same for me I said .

"Cool I stopped loving your ass anyways kelo who yo heart belong I hope you meet his ass soon dumb ass hoe" kentrell said I looked at Ben to see if was gonna say anything he didn't nobody did . I let a tear fall as I grabbed my purse & left .

I'm finna do better for meI'm leaving Baton Rouge fand I'm going back to Miami I had a better life there any damn way .

Is y'all mad at me 🧍🏾‍♀️!? Um anyways this shit finna get so good even tho it's ending at 40 chapters 😀.

Book 2 won't be out until the beginning of this book is re edited 🧍🏾‍♀️.

But anyways What y'all think ☝🏾 had to do 1000 words for y'all .

I actually think what benzie doing is right & NO SHE DONT LIKE KD STRICTLY BROTHER & SISTER VIBES .

Oh and my birthday March 11 💓 I'm gone drop a chapter for y'all that day anyways bye babiesss ily guiseeeeee.