28.

Kentrell 🏕.

NBAYOUNGBOY- Alone 🏕

Ion get around they gone kill me in my home I sung lowly as I smoked my blunt . I been fucked up every since the day benzie was gone .

I just missed my baby ..I pray we find her soon if not ion know how much longer I can stay on this earth knowing I'm the reason she missing . Everybody left me .

Da gang dont even fuck with me unless they making sure i aint did no dumb shit . "Aye boss " Rambo said walking in my studio . "We found her " I instantly look at him .

W- Wea she at I said sitting up in my seat . " we have been looking in the wrong place this whole time .. she is in Cali we had the guys follow kelo and that's where he is keeping her" .

You sure I asked " hell yeah she lives with him and everything the only thing is she don't look like no hostage " Rambo said . Why you say that I said eyeing him .

"Here "he said handing me and envelope. It had pictures of Marie and kelo . She was hugging him in one like they were laughing and shit . The fuck I said standing up looking at the picture of them kissing .

She really in a relationship with this nigga Rambo I asked . " mane top that's what it look like ...I thought it was an act I even had my guy watch the house for a whole hour while he was gone she was just be bored until he come back " he said .

So she wasn't kidnapped I said squinting my eyes together. She been loving on this niggaa and just left the rest of us I thought . This shit crazy dawg I said .

Aye Rambo thank you baba I gotta go see ten tho "no problem boss he said dapping me up . I grab my keys & left making my way to ten house .

At Ben house .

Ten I yelled banging on his door . "Mane top if you don't get yo ass off my porch " he said opening his door mane shut that shit up bitch I found her I said pushing pass him coming in his house .

"What where she at " he asked California ...ten she don't look like no hostage I said . " well what tf she look like an orphan kd said coming from out the bathroom.

Look at this shit I said giving them the pictures. " this is not my best friend this is an imposter " kd said throwing the pictures down .

"Wow she in love with this niggaa " ten said . That's what it look like I said lighting up my blunt . "But how this shit don't make no sense ..In love with her kidnapper that's not benzie " kd said .

Maybe she wasn't kidnapped...maybe she just was been fucking with him I shrugged . "Nah it's no way her clothes was at her house door was busted and shit " ten said

Say I don't know what to think I said running my hands down my face . "Welp bitches it's only one way to find out ..let's go get her I'm sure my bestie has an explanation to all this " Kd said .

"Okay bet call up the rest of the gang we getting on a plane tonight " Ben said . bet I said .

Benzie𓆉.

Amourbenziee- on chill tonight シ

"What you wanna eat ?" Markeyvius said . I really don't have a taste for anything . "you gotta taste for this dick " he asked smirking at me .

Hahah Markeyvius dont get punched in your throat i said slapping his chest . "noonii you gone stop hitting a real nigga" he said muggin me .

Mmh whatever i turned my attention back to the movie we was watching . We watch movies so much it's literally are thing now .

"Mane this movie boring as hell I ain't lying noonii" he said you don't like none of the movies I pick I said poking my lip out . "Noonii stop that I do be liking some of them " he said .

Big cap I said laughing .. " you look good as hell " he said paying attention to my outfit. You look good too I said smiling I could not lie and say I wasn't attracted to him .

He was fine as hell but I knew I couldn't be with him on that level but damn it is hard to fight it I thought . "You played with ya pussy since you been here " he asked .

Why would you ask me that I said feeling shy . "You been for almost 4 Months you ain't been horny " hell yes I've been very horny I thought to myself . Nah not really I said lying .

"Take these legging off " he said pointing to them . Markeyvius I'm not fucking you I said blushing . "Noonii I'm just tryna eat it " he said with a straight face .

I thought about it benzie you ain't never turn down no head . Bet I said pulling my legging down leaving me in my lace panties .

Anyways we just gone speed pass this 😀.

" you taste good asf" he said taking his fingers into his mouth licking the juice I left on them. Thank you I mumbled still trying catch my Breath . His head game so fire I came twice .

I'm sleepy now I mumble taking my leggings and walking to my room . "Damn you ain't gone ask me to lay with you " he said following me . I knew you were gonna lay here anyway I replied .

"Gimme a kiss " he said As he got under the covers next to me . I turned to him and slowly kissed him until I fell asleep.

Hiiiii😀 bitch it's finna be some shit next chapter ...

Benzie & kelo thooo😀???

Do y'all want kelo to die or should I keep him Alive for book 2 ??!!??!!

Anyways ily guise follow me on ig @amoursaii ♥︎.