poppy

—————

Harry💛
       I'll be out in another half hour. Get dressed and be ready, and I'll come get you. I want to do something special today with you. I'll let you know when I'm on my way. xx

Harry, her boyfriend, texted her. Somehow, since their somewhat emotional conversation, he had only gotten sweeter and softer on her. There wasn't a day that went by without him being with her; wether it just be taking his lunch to campus and sitting with her in between classes, letting Liam lock up and Zayn take care of remaining appointments so he could leave earlier and be with her, or just inviting her over to spend the night with him again. She knows she doesn't have much to compare it to, but Harry's got to be the best boyfriend on the planet. There's no way anyone could treat her better than he does; no one could be more understanding, affectionate, and fun to be around.

There's no way she could be in love with anyone that wasn't Harry.

She doesn't really know if she's moving too fast, or just mistaking her feelings for love, but at this point she thinks she can't much deny how deeply she feels for him. There's no way that what she feels for him—the constant reminder of him in regular things, the yearning to be with him almost constantly, the way he makes her feel vulnerable yet so secure at the same time—could be anything but love. She just wants to scream it from the rooftops, and tell the world, including Harry himself, that she's in love with the kindest, smartest, most amazing man in the world. But, she knows that she could be moving a tiny bit fast, and she doesn't want to be that "crazy" girl that drives boys away because she gets "obsessed" or confesses her love too quickly. She doesn't know what she'd do if Harry just broke up with her if she took it too far.

So she'll just keep it to herself.

Sarah was currently at her last class of the day, leaving (Y/N) home alone. When she had told Sarah that Harry was officially her boyfriend, it almost felt like a preteen movie the way she was so excited for her. She bubbled off questions for her, almost screaming and jumping at how (Y/N) "finally got her first boyfriend!" It was sweet how excited she was; it felt reminiscent of an older sister bonding with her sibling over boys. It felt nice getting her enthusiastic support, even if the teasing increased.

         Okay, I'll see you soon!! Drive safe💛

(Y/N) replied to Harry's text, getting up and getting dressed and ready like he asked. The weather was perfect to be outside; the ideal spring day. She dressed for the weather, in a summery dress with little lavender flowers decorating the white flowy fabric, and a lacy headband holding her hair back. She quickly washed her face, not bothering with makeup at the moment as she didn't feel the need. Harry always told her that she looked "jus' s'pretty, angel, s'pretty" even if she had less makeup on than him. Also, the thought of coming home and having to take it all off just made her tired.

Soon enough Harry had arrived outside of the apartment complex, shooting her a text to let her know he was there. (Y/N) basically ran down the hallway, and down the stairs to the parking lot to him. His car was still running as he was parked again the curb. She bounced into the car, shutting the door and not bothering to even buckle up before she leaned across the center console and planted a kiss onto his cheek.

Harry turned to look at her from his phone, his black sunglasses covering his eyes (though she thinks she sees another pair holding his hair back). His ringed hand reaching out and landing on the side of her neck, with a soft, warm smile matching the weather. "Come back here. I want a real kiss, love."

She eagerly lent back over, touching her hand to his chest before closing her eyes and pressing her lips to his. She could feel the faint smile on his mouth as she initiated their affection. Harry gave her those quick, short kisses, never fully pulling away before planting another onto her lips. He pressed one, last hard kiss before pulling back. He rubbed their noses together for a moment before pulling away fully.