Chapter 25

Hours passed and we make it to our destination which happened to be the end of the world. And this was actually the first island that my dad sailed to when he killed Barbosa the first time around. According to what the journal said, the end of the world or in this case Isla de Muerta is where the Trident is hidden at, well in the island inside a cave.

We make our way inside but of course its super dark so Tyler and I managed to bundle up some dried branches and light them up. We walked through a very narrow tunnel and that's when my nerves started to act up. I was terrified but I knew I had to suck it up and be brave.

We see a little light at the end of the tunnel, so we ran all the way down. As soon as we made our way through we see the Trident standing in the middle of a pile of gold coins, jewels and many other treasures. My heart soared as I looked at all the treasures. I never really liked gold or treasure but as soon as I saw it something in me clicked.

Tyler grabs my arm as I'm about to take a step down. "Leia its booby trapped." I looked down and I see a clear string. I smiled, "thank you." We step over the string and we noticed the pile was surrounded by many old skeletons.

We each went to one side of the pile to see if one of us could reach the Trident. Tyler has longer arms so he is able to reach but as he is about to reach for the Trident the ground begins to shake. We look around and we see the skeletons starting to move.

Tyler manages to grab the Trident but then the skeletons start to make their way towards him. I grabbed a sword that was on the ground and started to hit the skeletons. That's when Tyler drops the Trident then a skeleton grabs him and places a dagger on his neck.

I grabbed the Trident and the jewel in the middle started to glow. I gasped as I felt a weird energy run through my body. I feel my eyes turn dark and then I hear Tyler scream. I look up and the skeleton had cut the side of his neck.

I don't know what was happening but I faced the Trident towards the skeleton and blasted it totally dissolving it. I blasted all the skeletons and then I fall. Tyler came running to me, as I felt my body drifting. "Leia, are you ok?" I smile as my eyes drift a bit. "Leia you saved me." I nod, and then he leans down and kisses me. We let go and he smiles down at me.

"Lets go back to the ship." I nod as Tyler picks me up but as soon as he does I pass out. I later wake up and I see that I am back in the cabin. I look over and I see the Trident leaning against the wall. I turn around and I see Tyler walking in.

"You feeling better?" I nod as I lean against the back of the bed. "I didn't know you could do that." I chuckle, "me neither." He then caresses my cheek, "thank you for saving me again." I smile, "of course, I couldn't let me them kill you." He nods as he leans in and kisses me again.

He pulls me towards him then he lays me on my back and starts to hover over me. "You are so beautiful Leia." I blush as he leans down and kisses me. He deepens it and I feel his hand caress my leg, I let go and he backs away.

"I am sorry I got carried away." I smile, "we don't have to do this Leia." I smile as I caress Tyler's cheek, "I want to I just..." He nods, "this would be your first time right?" I nod turning red and he smiles. "Well if you trust me enough, will you allow me to guide you?" I nod and kiss him.

He takes off my shirt and starts to kiss my neck, I am so nervous but in the time we have been together I have come to have feelings for Tyler. I feel his hands go down my body. He then takes my pants off and starts to kiss every inch of my body. Shivers cover my skin as I continue to feel Tyler's lips on them. Tyler then looks up at me and smiles, "just trust me Leia." I nod as he slowly sends me to oblivion.

Time passes and we are both laying down in bed curled up with each other. Tyler was so sweet and it didn't hurt like I thought it would. I look over at him and he's sound asleep. I get up slowly trying not to disturb him and got dressed, then I went outside. I looked over and I see a Raven land on the helm.

I make my way up there and I see a note on its leg. I open it and read it through, it said that the Trident will guide me to the Queen Anne's Revenge, I just need to think about my parents. I looked at it and it sounded way too good to be true.

That's when I see a vial appear in front of me, I open it and a little portal opened up. "Aqua, its me your mother Jennifer, use the Trident along with your siren powers to find us." I looked at her and she looked bloody and bruised. "Find us my love." Thats when the portal fades and I gasp.

I made my way to the cabin and grabbed the Trident and made my way back up to the deck. I hadn't even noticed that Tyler was already awake. I focus as I look straight out at the horizon. I didn't understand what was going on, the journal never said anything about the trident being magical like that or that a siren can wield it.

I didn't know I had siren powers but now is not the time to question them, not when Blackbeard is torturing my parents. I focused on them and that's when I feel a connection. I gasped as I felt my mother's presence, that's when a light shines in front of the ship showing us the way to where I assume is Queen Anne's Revenge.

I look over my shoulder and I see Tyler smiling, "so I assume that we have our heading?" I smile and nod as he makes his way to the helm.

A day passes by and we see the ship on the horizon. I look at Tyler and he looks somewhat tense. "Tyler you alright?" He coughs then smiles, "of course Leia, I just.. I can't believe I am actually going to get my revenge and its all thanks to you." I smile, "no, thanks to you too, because if it wasn't for you finding me in that tavern I would have never had made it this far." Tyler smiles as he gives me a kiss.

He slightly moans as he pushes me against the side of the ship. I smile as we let go, I caress his cheek and stared at him, his face looked concerned. "Tyler what's wrong?" He caresses my cheek, and smiles, "I have to tell you something.." I nod.

"What is it?" He then sighs, "tell you what we can talk about it after we board the ship." I gave him a weird look, "you sure?" He nods, and I nod as well. "Very well then..."

We make it to the ship but we first got on a row boat so we wouldn't get discovered. We both managed to get on the deck without being spotted. I then knock one of the sailors down and I turn to see that Tyler is gone, crap. I then see a woman dressed up in all  black leather.

"Sweet dreams miss Aqua." I cough as she blew dust on my face. I look around and everything started to look blurry, in a matter of seconds my whole world turns dark.