-1

"Taehyungie oppa!!"

"Jiminie oppa!!"

Girls and also boys squeals, seeing the two most popular boys of the school walking in the hallway. They were rivals, always trying to steal the attention to themselves. They were childhood friends, but something happened that made them hate each other. They've had gotten a liking on a girl that later played them. She was a slut, she became the girlfriend of both of them, playing them until they found out. And from that day on, they hated each other.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, rolling his eyes as he walked. The older also rolled his eyes at the younger, scoffing. As they walked, they heard a group of boys talking to each other. The two being the curious bitches they are, decided to eavesdrop.

"Yo, bro, I heard that a sexy boy will be transferring here"

"Yeah, I heard about that, I also heard he had the features of a girl"

"Yeah, curves, along with his pretty face"

"I also heard he'll be arriving today"

This took Taehyung and Jimin's interest, they glared at each other. As they glared, gasps and wolf whistles were heard. They looked back, seeing a boy that smiled shyly at he people around him. The two couldn't believe it, how could a boy look more pretty and sexy than a girl? The boy holds onto his bag straps, feeling uncomfortable with the stares he had gotten. Another boy walked in, but he looked old. He wrapped his arm around the smaller boy's waist, which got the two jealous.

"Hyung, they are staring, it's making me uncomfortable" The boy said to the older boy known as, Namjoon.
"Hey people, you guys are making me little brother uncomfortable, stop staring!" The older yells, he was known as the senior of the school. He was quite popular, being chased by girls and also boys of the school because of his good looks.

"Hi"