"It was a fantastic idea, because now we do have someone with a dick for you." More than tipsy Scarlett pointed out.

Both Stefani and Bradley's eyes widened a little and they let out tiny gasps at the change of mood. Both of them went hot at the thought of each other, imagining what the other would feel like. They were close, best friends and colleagues and obviously attracted to each other but for some reason they'd never taken the next step.

"Oh, come on! Don't be such babies!" Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows you've got the hots for each other!"

"I'm not going to deny that since I've had enough alcohol to make me a horrible liar, but-" Stefani started.

"No but! Y'all are going to fuck now and I'll go and get some juice or something." She started to get out of bed but before she could Stefani held her back.

"Stay." She said, before she shot Bradley a hungry look. "Are you in?" She asked him.

Bradley nodded and then looked back at Scarlett.

Stefani moved back across the bed to place a kiss on Scarletts lips, Bradley watching as they made out with each other. The sight alone made him hard and got him all excited, so he reached out to squeeze Stefani's thigh, making them pull away from the kiss. She looked at him, eyes glossy and lips red and puffy. Her cheeks were a soft rosy color from the risen temperature in the room and Bradley couldn't help himself but let out a groan at how stunning she looked, freshly kissed. Even more stunning than usual which he thought wasn't a possibility but she'd proven him wrong.

Scarlett pushed the two closer together with a smirk and Bradley's mouth immediately found hers in a much anticipated kiss. Her hands made their way under his shirt while Scarlett also got undressed, all three of them lost in a frenzy of kisses and clothes flying everywhere.

"Lay down." Bradley said to Stefani who fell back into the mattress, resting on her back.

Bradley positioned himself at her entrance and motioned for Scarlett to sit down next to them before he pushed into her. Stefani let out a low moan and bit down on her lip. "God, you're so big." She whispered.

Scarlett watched Bradley fuck Stefani into oblivion and right before she came she rubbed her clit to get her there faster. Stefani was a moaning mess by then and shut her eyes while her whole body shook in pure pleasure.

Bradley pulled out of her to flip her around on the bed. She slowly got on all fours as Scarlett made her way onto the bed, while Stefani made her way between her spread legs.

Bradley groaned at the sight of both women in front of him and entered her, making Stefani moan. She recovered quickly and then attached her mouth to Scarletts clit, sucking on it. Both women moaned softly while Bradley fucked Stefani so hard she saw stars for a moment.

"Don't stop." Scarlett whispered when she felt herself cum, Stefani's skills sending her over the edge much faster than expected.

"Oh, fuck." Stefani cried out when Bradley picked up on his pace even further, the only sound available in the room their skin colliding and heavy breathing while Stefani held her breath. Scarlett moved next to Bradley and reached out to rub Stefani's clit, her fingers drawing fast circles around it while Bradley still moved in and out of her. It didn't take long for Stefani to cum for the second time, her face pressed into the mattress, muffled moans and curses leaving her mouth.

"Sit on my face." Bradley told Stefani who was still shaky and out of breath but managed to climb on top of his body and ultimately his face.

Bradley waited until Scarlett was positioned on top of his lap and slid into her quickly, before he started eating Stefani out who was a moaning mess on top of him. Scarlett slowly moved on top of Bradley, taking control while she also played with Stefani's nipples, watching her writhe on top of Bradley's face. Both women moaned and it took everything in Bradley to hold back a little more. Stefani came undone once again and moved down to watch Scarlett bounce up and down on Bradley's cock. She grabbed her face and turned it towards hers, finding her lips in a sloppy kiss, muffling the moans that left Scarletts mouth while she came.

Bradley quickly pulled out of her before he could cum and groaned when Stefani grabbed him to jerk him off. Both women were knelt in front of him and hearing them moan, Stefani's hands all over him and her green eyes staring right into his was all it took to make him cum. Stefani opened her mouth for him, sticking her tongue out a little to let him spill into it.

"Damn, that was hot." Scarlett giggled.

"We'll regret this when we're sober." Stefani groaned, licking over her lips before placing a kiss on Bradley's mouth. "But that was so good."

"Fuck, you're so hot." He mumbled and grabbed one of her ass cheeks. Stefani giggled and then got off of the bed to get dressed again before they all fell asleep, aware that this changed everything but the euphoric feeling was still too strong to let in any worries.

This was requested by gagasfav and I hope u like it 😌 I wrote it in a different perspective because I started writing it in that one for some reason and then it was too late 😂😂 I'm also sorry if it sucks hardcore, this was kind of hard to write, idk 😩😂