: ̗̀➛ uzui catchup

Magsimula sa umpisa

Cuddles:

Lap Pillow, you being on his lap

Contact Names:
Yours: Soon-to-be Spouse #4 🤍
His: Pirate Man 🤍

Nicknames:
Yours: Y/n-chan/kun
His: Ten-sama
[keeping it simple 😌]

What He Likes About You:
If you have one, your hobby - Enjoys watching you do it. Likes seeing you smile whenever you do it, makes him smile in return.

What You Like About Him:
His flamboyance - Did you not see it coming? Come on, we're talking about Uzui here. He's only the most flamboyant~

First Kiss:
Prolly just went in for it. Teased you first though.
-
"Y/n-chan/kun?" Uzui called.
You raised your head from the book you were reading.
"Yes, Ten-sama?" You smiled.
Uzui didn't say anything but walked closer to you, his face in front of yours. Your face got hot and - expecting a kiss, you closed your eyes and leaned forward. Uzui only chuckled. You opened your eyes and pouted at him.
"Come on, don't pout," Uzui got closer to you and whispered in your ear,
"Smile for me. Show me that flamboyant smile of yours." [why tho-] You could feel his breath against your ear as he spoke.
Your face got even more hot and red as Uzui pulled away. You sighed but smiled.
"There you go." Uzui smiled back.
He leaned in again, lips brushing against your own but he still didn't kiss you.
"T-Ten-sama." You stuttered.
"What is it, Y/n-chan/kun?" He smirked.
"Can I-" You didn't finish your sentence since Uzui finally decided to kiss you.
You were in shock but kissed back nonetheless.
"Mind if I borrow your book?" Uzui asked once you both pulled away.
"Sure." You looked away, still flustered.
"Thanks." Uzui grinned and took your book.
He walked away, leaving you a flustered mess.

When They Get Drunk:
Uzui would probably be serious...about everything.
-
"Look at that," Uzui pointed and glared at a stray cat walking by.
"It looks flamboyant....too flamboyant." He finished.
"Alright, let's go home." Hinatsuru smiled and dragged Uzui home.
You chuckled and helped.

Who You're Jealous Of:
No one - I mean, your in a relationship with 4 people....it'd probably be rare.

Who They're Jealous Of:
No one - Uzui thinks trust is extremely flamboyant and attractive therefore he trusts you and isn't jealous of anyone.

Misunderstood:
C̤̈ö̤n̤̈ẗ̤ë̤ẍ̤ẗ̤: Basically, some snarky hoe was all over your mans, you accidentally misunderstood. My condolences.
-
You were walking with Makio back home. You'd both gone out - putting it simply, to pamper yourselves. You guys bought things for yourselves and your partners. However, you of course noticed the tall, white-haired mofo otherwise known as your boyfriend. He wasn't alone, oh no, not at all. There was someone else with him, kissing him and feeling him up. Tears welled up in your eyes and you tried to wipe them with your arm, Makio noticed.
"What's wrong?" She asked, concerned.
You simply pointed to Uzui. Makio could feel the rage begin to consume her.
"That son of a b-" She cut herself off as she noticed Uzui pull the person kissing him off of him and onto the ground.
She could hear him yelling at them. Uzui eventually turned around and stiffened when he saw Makio with a semi angry face and you, with tears slowly gliding down your cheeks.
"Shit. Shit. I can explain!" He ran up to you both.
Makio stared at him, brows furrowed and ready for an explanation. You looked at Uzui, waiting for him to say something.
"Agh, they just came up to me and kissed me all of a sudden," Uzui looked rather sincere.
"I pulled them off of me though. It was all forced, I did not consent or want that to happen." He finished.
Makio sighed, trying to calm her anger. You simply wiped your tears and showed a small smile.
"I understand." You said.
Before you could add anything more, Makio took your hand and dragged you away.
"W-Where are we-"
"If we don't leave now I'm afraid I'll punch him." She said.