Tim Drake x Witch

"How did this happen?" Tim yelled as he ran away from a mob of angry cats.

"You shouldn't have interfered Drake, I was just getting her to talk!" Damian snapped back beside Tim.

"Talking about cat breeds does not sound like you were interrogating Catwoman!"

"Well, there are other methods than just fighting to get her to confess where she hid the Baast statue!"

"Both of you shut up and climb on!"

Tim and Damian didn't think twice about jumping behind Dick on his motorcycle and speeding off. For once, Dick wasn't in his normal happy mood or even big brother lecture mood. He grumbled the whole way back about how they could never get along and that he should have just let the cats get them. They screeched to a halt in the cave and Dick was the first one off despite Damian and Tim both sitting behind him. It was surprising that they hadn't fought on the way home, but even they weren't that stupid to fight on a moving bike.

"Grayson, what's wrong with you? You haven't pestered me once for a hug and that is unlike you," Damian declared.

Dick sighed but answered at least politely to Damian's question.

"I have a case I can't get to the bottom of and it's bleeding into police work as well."

"Oh, so you weren't about to auction us off? Got it," Tim said nonchalantly.

Dick glared at Tim who sipped his cold coffee but Damian ignored it all and went to bed. 

"What's the case about?" Tim asked Dick.

Dick sighed again and brought his hands to rub his face, "An imp thinks it's funny to cause chaos in the city and it's reached the point where people are getting hurt."

"Have you asked Zatanna to help?"

"She's off-world right now and other magical users are too busy to help me either," Dick explained as he dropped his hands from his face. "I came here to take a break, I don't want to talk anymore about it."

"Want to help catch Penguin so Bruce can keep playing with Selina?" 

"Let's go."

Tim and Dick climbed onto their respective bikes and zoomed out to respond to multiple Penguin sightings. It wasn't that bad of a job and no injuries were sustained during it. They did catch sighting of an-oh-so-bothered Bruce calming Selina down after Tim and Damian pissed her off. Dick was considerably happier after spending some time with Tim and getting a few hugs once they were back at the cave. Tim didn't complain about the hugs because it was useless and he knew Dick needed them. Dick headed up to bed sooner than Tim who said he only had a small case to report and then he would go sleep. Biggest lie ever.

Azalea was in just about the same state of no sleep as Tim, but involuntarily. Her younger brother made the mistake of summoning an imp from the 5th dimension so she had to send it back. Turns out it was a tricky little thing that evaded her for almost a week even with her trying her best. She couldn't ask for help though because Azalea's father had ordered her to solve the problem. She might have been one of the brightest witches of her age, but only wizards inherited titles in her family. So if her little brother made a mistake Azalea had to do something about it to save face for her family's reputation. 

She contemplated this as she flew in the air with her blond locks whipping her face and getting in her crystal blue, almost purple, eyes. She had a perfect balance on her staff in a position like surfing, but instead on a few inches wide magical staff. Her lilac jumpsuit was loose and had butterfly wing sleeves for the right amount of flair in her outfit but was quiet difficult to see in the night. Azalea zoomed over Bludhaven where the imp her brother set loose has been terrorizing for weeks now. She was feeling for any signs of where it was resting, because imps always slept during the night of a new moon. 

She spotted an interesting figure in a black cowl and cape with a red and yellow suit jumping and swinging around the city underneath her. But, as her eyes followed the figure, her target suddenly presented itself in front of the costumed man.

"Starlight, starbright. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight," Azalea mumbled.

It was her charm, the only words she could remember spoken kindly to her by her late aunt who died before Azalea's brother was born. She had been seven and it had been a decade, but she still remembered her Aunt Felicia. The words had become her fighting words over the years and helped her focus on the present situation at hand.

"Your that imp causing Nightwing so much problems lately aren't you?"

The imp laughed and didn't respond.

"Dreftus nefferitus venum!"

Azalea had used the man's distraction well and cast the proper spell to send the imp back to his home dimension. Now Azalea could return home, to where she would immediately be given a mission or work by her father. 

"Wait!"

Azalea stopped and turned to look at the man who she realized was closer to her age than she believed. 

"Who are you? What did you do with the imp?"

Azalea liked his voice and blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice as she replied, "I'm a witch and I returned the creature to his home."

"A witch?" the boy asked looking for more information.

"Yes, I was born with the ability to wield magic and learnt to use it through spell and incantations."

Azalea knew he was interested in what she was saying, but she couldn't tell much more without breaking some fundamental magic citizen rules. Unless...

"You don't speak backwards like Zatanna does?" he asked.

Azalea smiled as she realized that he already knew about magic and the magic community and didn't need to erase his memory after talking to him.

"Nope. Witches can have different ways of invoking power, so while Zatanna uses words like us, ours are structured and in an ancient language."

Tim was fascinated with what he was learning about magic from the girl, but he quickly realized how late it was, or early, and that he needed to get back to Gotham. 

"I've had fun talking to you, but I have to get home," Tim confessed.

The girl gave him a soft smile and Tim was awed at how it lit up her eyes so bright. 

"I can give you a lift if you want, and my number to contact me again too."

Tim was intrigued so when she asked where he needed to be he told her and with a few words and a wave of her staff, a portal was there. 

"Wait, I don't know your name," Tim called before she could go.

Azalea paused from where she was about to mount her staff, "what?"

"Can I gat your name?" Tim asked hesitantly, blushing madly.

"Azalea Wood. Witch extraordinaire, runemaster and enforcer of magical costumes. And you?"

 Tim grinned at her, "that's a secret that's gonna cost you a date."

Tim was shocked at his flirting, but Azalea agreed immediate so he finally walked through the portal and made it back to the manor.

"I wonder what magic she used to make me fall for her so hard?"  Tim thought.