" Camp Tour"

As I walk into the camp I see a big sign.

It reads:

"Rim Of The World"

Huh. Interesting.

I look to my side and I see a freckled red haired kid. He seems to be getting a tour with his mom I'm guessing and a counselor. I walk my way over there and walk sightly behind him. So it's not like I'm totally intruding. But, I definitely am.

They walk up to a counselor who is playing a guitar. Around him is some girls who are listening. But then the counselors who has been showing the boy and mom (and technically me) around started dancing weird. Sorry, those dance moves are funny but he needed to stop. I am forever in the counselor who was singing debt. He sang that the guy was making the girls uncomfortable and he stoped. Hilarious.

Then he leaves and turns to the other side of the camp. Dang this guy moves a lot. The boy, mom and the counselor walk up to one who is completely drunk. I chuckle a little. At least this place isn't completely boring. The other counselor takes this guys flask. He says something to the boy but I just don't pay attention. Because as soon as he was about to speak my vision turned to a different color.

I needed to stay quiet so these people didn't realize I went with them on their "tour". I closed my eyes really tight. I squeezed my hands so hard I felt my nails digging in my skin. I opened my eyes and looked around. I thought it lasted a while but it really only lasted a couple seconds. My eyes sight was back to normal and our tour leader buttoned up the drunk guys shirt. I owe this guy something too. There is children near.

The kid and the mom started walking inside.

Time to sign up.