"I'll have a talk with aunt missy. But for now, worry about yourself." Bucky said with a sweet smile.

"Hey, what happened with the dance team Erika? I know it took a long time to set up a meeting with the principal and vice principal. And I know I didn't like the idea if that meant losing you as a cheerleader but it's something you love. So... is it happening?" He asked sort of hopefully.

Erika chuckled softly and nodded. "No. But what did I expect? This is a cheer town. Not a dance town." Erika said. Bucky placed his hand on her shoulder.

Her smile went away when she heard Zed's laugh out loud. She mentally sighed.

The class started after that and here is another tough day at school.

- - -
It was finally the night of the dance. Everyone's dressed up and going in with their friends or dates.

Erika was at home getting ready, she was scared. Scared to see Zed and Addison together. She stood in front of her mirror and took a deep breath in and out.

"Okay. I got this." She said to herself and left to the dance. She got a ride from the Aceys and they quickly drove over.

"You'll be fine Macey." Stacey said. "Yeah, Zed and Addison aren't even that cute together." Lacey said.

Erika walked in the gym all dressed up. Looking beautiful as ever. Eliza walked up to the four with Bucky and Erika forced a smile.

"Hey you two. How's my favorite couple doing?" Erika asked in a teasing way.

"We're having fun." Bucky answered looking at Eliza with a cute smile. "I see you got a ride from the rest of the Aceys." Bucky said and hugged his friends.

"The decorations are beautiful. You and the rest of the committee did great!" Eliza said.

"Thanks, E."

A fast song started playing and they all invited her to dance. "You guys go ahead, I'm going to go get some punch." Erika said and walked to the table with all the drinks.

She poured herself some punch and looked around at the people having fun. Must be great. She even spotted Zed and Addison near the band. They seemed to be having fun.

Tracey saw the look on her face and walked over to her. "Stop, E. Let then live their horrible lives without you and continue living your awesome one." He said.

"It's hard, Trace."

"I know. But soon, you'll be over him."

They talked a bit more then the song was over. "Okay everyone! Prepare yourselves. We have an amazing student about to sing a song she has written."

Erika smiled softly and Tracey told her to go.

"Everyone welcome, Erika!" Everyone cheered as Erika got the mic.

A tear slipped from her eye as she made eye contact with Zed. He couldn't keep his eyes away from her.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"WOO! Erika!" Her friends, including her sister, and some other people yelled.

She gave a sad smile to the crowd and ran off. She ran into the halls and started crying.

"How could I let him go?" She cried hugging herself.

"Erika."

She looked up to see who said her name. Zeke walked over with a worried look on his face.

"What do you want Zeke? Here to try to make me forgive you?" Erika asked coldly as she cried and hiccuped.

Zeke pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. She didn't fight it, she hugged him back.

"You won't forgive me I know. But I have to tell you something very important." He said and pulled away.

Erika nodded and wiped the tears from her face.

Zeke cleared his throat and spoke.

"Erika, you already know that I love you. And I've loved you since we first made eye contact. But even if I loved you as more, I also loved you as a best friend. And I messed up your relationship. And I am actually really sorry. I wasn't thinking. My anger and jealousy got in the way of your happiness and was looking out for me." Zeke tried explaining.

"I don't want you to hate Addison even more... but she was the one who came up with the idea that I should kiss you-"

"Wait what?!"

"She was jealous and so was I so... we agreed... she took the picture of us and now she's with him. But it didn't work out for me... but I really am sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"Zeke I-" "Wait. Let me finish." He interrupted her.

"And I really wanted to hang out with you for one last time because... I'm moving away again. And it sucks because I'm moving away again with the thought of how much I ruined your life. I lost my best friend and that's what hurts me the most." Erika hugged Zeke again. He hugged back as well.

"I'm going to miss you Zeke. Even though I'm still mad at you." She sniffled.

"Me too."

They pulled away smiling.

"I came to talk to you to apologize for everything and to say goodbye one last time." He said. Erika chocked out a sob.

She stood on her toes a little to lean in. Zeke leaning in as well.

They shared one final kiss. It was soft and passionate. It didn't feel like a couple kiss but more like a best friend love type of kiss.

Once they pulled away, they couldn't help but smile.

"Bye, Erika." He said.

She kissed his cheek softly.

"Goodbye, Zeke."

Zeke smiled and walked away, leaving the school.

Bucky, Eliza, and the Aceys came running to see if she was okay.

Erika smiled and nodded.

"Yes guys. I'm okay." She said and looked towards the way Zeke left.

"I'm okay." She said with a smile.

- - -

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And for one... THE STORY ISNT OVER! We're just gonna get a time skip in the next chapter.

I'll be adding the werewolves and MAYBE be prepared for a love triangle soon!!!!

Please vote and comment and have a great day/night.