"Goodness. Save me from thinking you might help." I told him, a bit disappointed.

"Patience, son. You never even told me your story."

And so I told him everything, even the smallest details I remembered until Sasuke's wedding. It's so awkward to tell your dad a story about you taking someone's virginity and not remembering it and being bothered by it because you love the girl and everything.

I feel stupid but happy I let that feeling out.

"So you're basically saying that you can't remember 'making love' to Hinata and she's probably more troubled than you right now." Said my dad, it didn't really occurred to me about her sufferings from it because I'm too busy looking at myself.

I wanted to punch myself for that.

"Y-yeah... I want her back but I'm also ashamed I can't remember."

"What does that have to do with wanting her back? Forget the past, apologize. Then win her back again." My dad told me. His eyes are smiling even though his lips don't show emotions.

"It might not be easy. Do you know her family?" I asked him and he nods.

"The moment I laid my eyes on her I knew she is a Hyuga. I just didn't want to ask her why she's hiding it because she's helping you so much. I don't want family affairs to hinder your recovery." Dad told me and I feel so dumb for not knowing right away. We're really just bunch of kids still.

"Mom knew this too?"

"Yeah, we sometimes talk about it. She's not mad at her or you, she just misses you both. You know how much Kushina liked Hinata, all business aside." Father said knowingly. "I can back you up anytime, son. Just be sure to make up your mind because there is no turning back once you met Hinata's father."

"Are you imploring I ask her hand? Like, literally take her away from her family?" I am quite surprised. I never knew my father would be the one to suggest this.

"What's wrong with that? You marry the person you love, she finally get her freedom again and you will live happily and give your parents grandchildren." I never heard him laughed so hard until now. He's like a retired old man who just wants to play with his grandchildren.

"We're still young, you know?" I told him a bit taken a back. Marriage is a whole new level of commitment I'm not ready to face yet.

"What's the matter? Sasuke is on the move already. You're not gonna get young again, Naruto. We are getting older, of course me and your mom wanted to see you start a family too." Dad said, I don't think it's a good idea.

I get it now...

He's here to counsel me because he have a prior agenda than fixing my problem. It's a win-win for them because I got Hinata back and they can have their wishes after that.

Why am I always finding myself into mess?

I'm like a mess-magnet.

"Do you have any other ideas in mind? I'm not sure I wanted marriage right now." I told him honestly. I'm a whirlpool of emotions now.

First thing I want Hinata and then next they want us to wed.

I can only take as much for a day.

"Her father wouldn't approve you unless you do that. You don't know how terrifying he can be." My father said as if in deep thought.

"Well, if you don't like it you should just drop the idea of ever getting her back. Understand that her family have a big influence. It'll be no surprise if her father found a boy who would gladly take his daughter's hands."