Chapter 33

[Naruto's POV]

My eyes shut open when I felt a strange touch creeping inside the blanket that covers my body. It went directly down my morning glory and I sit up in surprise looking at the person who dares interrupt my sleep.

"What the—Shion?" My eyes almost popped out of its socket when I found her naked beside me.

And as if it wasn't enough to scare the fuck out of me, I was naked too.

"Morning." She replied sweetly, crawling to my side as she aims for a kiss but I was quick to dodge it.

"What the hell? Where am I? What happened?" I said frantically, searching for my clothes which was placed neatly on the bedside table.

"What do you mean 'what happened'?" She asked in a 'duh' tone. "Isn't it obvious? Me and you naked, what else could it mean?"

I reach out to my clothes and started dressing then I turn to face her, mad and confused. "I wasn't with you, what the fuck do you take me for?"

She rolled her eyes at me, for the first time I might say, and crosses her arms. "We had sex last night so stop being such a puss now. I don't know what the hell you were thinking but you invited me here and you were also the one who did this. You even said you love me."

I told her I love her?

I never told anyone I love them.

Only my mom...

And Hinata in the future, I suppose.

Did I?

I fell silent, trying to remember what I did last night and tiny bits of memories came flooding. I am waiting for Hinata and I heard her scream so I went to check it out.

I felt a slight pang in my heart as I remember that I saw her kissing Shino. Although the memory is a bit hazy, I knew I see red and tried to kill the motherfucker.

We fought, Shino and I...

I knew I had the upper hand and blindly go for the kill last night. I knew I won because I walked back here with Hinata... in my hotel room.

Hinata.

Blood rush through my veins as panic registered through my body, I keep trying to remember what happened and somehow, I knew someone brought me here. I wasn't walking, somebody is dragging me along. My body doesn't listen to whatever the hell I wanted to do last night, I remembered myself sleeping in the bath and cold liquid hits my throat and as I open my eyes, I see her, I only see Hinata in every girl. We walk out of the bathroom and started talking a bit until we end up doing it. And I told her I love her...

That girl wasn't Hinata.

It's just my mind playing tricks on me because all I could think of was her.

"You drugged me." It's a statement, I stood and look down on Shion, her smile never fading away as she stare back at me.

I never wanted to strangle a woman before but now I do.

"Last night would be perfect if it weren't Hinata's name you kept moaning." Shion stood as well, dragging the blanket and went straight to the bathroom.

Before she close the door, she glanced at me with a satisfied look on her ugly face, "Hinata was watching last night, by the way."

The guilt, the anger, the frustration and the confusion messed me up, turning myself into a blind monster as I grab the table beside me and throw it to the direction of the bathroom door but the bitch was lucky enough to close it before it hits her.