“Done already?” She asked, a little nicely.

       I nodded my head “Yes my Lady.”

       “Ok then, I need you to return to the grave and put this flower garland around the statue’s neck as well. That’s all you need to do for today” She said as she handed me the garland.

       I nodded and left again.

       This time I walked a little slower. I decided to go through the throne room this time; if I stay behind the columns the guards won’t say anything. Plus, I might even see Arius. The large doors were open, and I saw many other slaves use the eastern throne room doors to get to wherever they need to go too.

       As soon as I walked in, I saw him and happiness filled my heart.

       He sat there on the throne, his head rested on his hand; he looked bored out of his skull.

       I wanted to laugh but if I did, I would probably get into trouble. So I just stared at him, hoping he would look up and see me… but he seemed to be busy with the short, chubby man stand at the bottom of the stair case leading to the throne.

       Four men and two women dressed in rich clothing stood on both sides of the Prince, three on each side. I have never seen them before, but they looked important. They all had strict, hard and angry looking faces on them, none of them were smiling.

       Arius closed his eyes tightly for a second and then opened them and then I saw him look at me. I think I saw his face light up, which filled me with joy.

       He smiled at me, and I returned it.

       That second, I saw one of the women standing next to him look at me. I quickly turned away and left through western throne room doors.

       I was really happy now. I smiled as I walked all the way to the statue. I bowed again, and carefully climbed up and put the garland around the queens’ neck. I prayed forgiveness for stepping on her and then turned around and walked towards the fountain. I sat on the edge of it and smiled as I played with my own fingers.

       I felt crazy, why am I so happy? I thought.

       I twirled my fingers in my hair and pulled out some of the knots. Then I turned and looked at my reflection in the fountain, and smiled.

       I got up and looked around and no one was in sight, for some reason my heart began to jump up and down, so I began to jump up and down as well. The only eyes that were watching me were the eyes of Queen Neitha, and I didn’t mind that.

       So I began to twirl around the fountain, I jumped up onto the edge and back down and I danced my own little dance.

[Arius] 

I was getting completely annoyed with the Taxman. His blabbering was completely useless. I didn’t see any reason to increase taxes; we were doing just fine, we had no need for more money.

       I sat there bored out of my skull and when I finally thought he was finished, he had a whole new list of plans to talk about.

       I sighed but smiled at him, I didn’t want to be rude.

       To be honest, I really didn’t know why I felt so impatient. So I sat there, spending most of my time trying to think of what I wanted.

       The six of my royal court members were standing by my side. Each one of them had a special task that they must do, and they are my ‘most trusted advisors.’