Chapter7 Night2 part2 (the spark)

__________________________
(Y/n pov)

When you come too you feel a sharp pain in your head. "Ugh!" You grunt in pain as your hand flew up to your head. You realize your head is banged and you feel a lump the size of a lime on the back of your head. Then you look down to see a jacket laded over you like a blanket. "Were am I" you said looking around. "Ye be on me ship lass" said a strangely familiar voice. You look over and see the beautiful the golden eyes from the first night. They are the most beautiful things you've ever seen. "(Y/n) Ye all right?" He saids with a hint of confusion in his voice. You quickly look away "oh uh sorry" you say as you feel a burning feeling in your cheeks. You didn't think he saw your blush but he did. He felt something inside like a wire coming loose but it felt good.
----------------------------------------------
(Foxy pov
I feel strange it's a feeling in my chest and the soul inside it's telling me "tell her how you feel" it chances over and over in my head. Some Thing in my chest is start beating but it never did that before. " this feeling be.......strange" I whisper clutching my chest.
===========================
(Y/n pov)
You hear him whisper something and clutching his chest and his face is a brighter red than usual. Then the familiar yay!! "Its 6 I'm sorry but I can't stand up".