Chapter5 Free food party :D

(Y/n pov)
When you woke you literally jumped up. You hit your head off the ceiling and fell on the floor. "Another bad thing about your apartment" the lady at desk said " low ceilings"she said as soon as you got this crapy, ugly, rotting apartment. You sighed and got ready for work. You on your favorite shirt and a pare of jeans. Then you look at the time 1:00 pm "I have some time before work" you said but then you felt a jab of pain in your head. "I'm going to kill who ever invented low ceilings " you said rubbing your head.
----------------------------
Time skip :)
----------------------------
(Y/n pov)
"Here some pizza and why don't you stay for the show" Mr. Fazbear said with a smile. "Thank you" you said you were starving and he offered you FREE pizza. "How'd the first night go" he said "ok" you said chomping on another pizza. You looked at the time 11:50pm "gez I have to go in the security room bye Mr. Fazbear " you said picking up you things. "Here take the pizza with you I have to go" he said handing you the pizza and leaving locking the doors behind him. You look at the pizza. It was an extra large. Then you ran down the hall to the security office screaming "FOOD FOR DAYS" but what you didn't notice was 2 golden eyes watching and laughing.
________________
CLIFFHANGER!!! :3
===============