Chapter 23: breaking free

(Y/n pov)
You carefully search through the neatly placed papers together but no luck. "Did ye find it yet?" Foxy said with his head peaking out of a box of papers. " first off no second get out of a box" you say while laughing and then you find it. Its a picture of a little boy with brown hair in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt on he's smiling and he has the sweetest little eyes but then you see a bloody fingerprint on the back of the picture. Your eyes tear up at the sight and then you wondered whose blood was that........"lass it's all right don't cry" Fox is that holding you close. "Did you see how he died was it painful or fast?" you said with another tear trickling down your face. All of a sudden a loud bang was heard from behind you. You and foxy quickly turn around to see what caused the noise and you saw Bonnie standing in the doorway. "HaY y-YoUR NOT-t fOllOwinG -ing tHE RulEs" Bonnie said twitching every so often. "lass it would be a good time to show the lad the picture" foxy said with caution. So with that foxy grab the picture out of your hand and shoved it into Bonnie's face Bonnie took the picture out of his face and was about to grab foxy but something happened....... His features turned into pure sadness. He fell to his knees seeming to stare into nothing and then a burst of light echoed throughout the room foxy shielded you from what was going on.
________________________
(Bonnie pov)

My body started to shake and I felt a burst of light and power melt through me like a rush of steam and I'm gasping trying to figure out what's going on remembering what happened to me." I can't see I can't- someone help please!!!!" I scream feeling that's sickening pain again. The boy from that long time ago appeared right in front of me. "Bonnie it's okay get up please for me" the boys said helping me up "thank you (Y/n) and foxy" the boy said smiling and then he disappeared into nothing. Then I turn my head to see foxie holding a girl. "Umm hi?" I said feeling a bit shy for the first time in years. Then foxy ran up to me and hugged me like you would never let go like he lost a friend now he's came home.
_________________
________________________________

Cliffhanger