chapter 19 pool of memories and fears

(Y/n pov)

You and Foxy were inside the security office. Foxy was laying on the floor well you looked at the cameras in the comfortable looking chair in the security office. You check the camera at the stage to see which animatronic animal left. Then you notice only bonnie was gone. You poked Foxy to get his attention " Hey what happened to the ghost and Bonnie" you say trying to think of a plan. Foxy sits up inputs a finger to his chin " he be a young lad and he look if he be the age of 8 or 7 also he be wearing a shirt with tortoises on it " foxy said looking very sad. " foxy it's okay but do you know anything else please" you say with pure desperation in your voice. " I think he be sayings were his mom was and how he be needing to get back to her" he said trying to think. Then you notice Bonnie was in the main room. " Foxy we need to think fast he's on his way" you say with panic in your voice. Then Foxy's his eyes lit up " I remember it be his mom who left a picture here a long time ago" he said smiling " that's great where is it?"

You said with hopes that this could be over and done with fast. "It be at the front desk lass" pulling his ears back.

You sighed and walked out with foxy trailing behind you going to get the picture.

____________________________________

(Bonnie pov)

Rage is all I can feel because my mind is so clouded with it. All I want to do is kill to make sure they pay for what has been done. I can't even remember the last time I was happy. all I know is I need to protect the children to make sure they didn't end up like us. Everytime I remembered that it burns me up inside. Foxy hasn't been seen for a while either. I wonder if that person hurt him because another person talking away from me kills me inside. I feel so alone empty and sad and longing someone that I used to know at least I think I used to know. I can't remember my past or at least I think it's my past. I need to think about it.

________________________________
Clifhanger

A/n: hey guys just to let you know the long wait is over Friday night at Freddy's 2 will be in the next chapter with a flashback so I'll see you there!!!! :D