(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

mitsuba was wandering around the school aimlessly one day. he had nothing to do and the broadcasting club was up to some sort of shananagains that they did bot want him involved in.
     "ooooh miiiistuba, don't come with us!! you're so delicate, you'll get huuuurt!!" mitsuba mimicked the words sakura and tsukasa had told him earlier in a sour tone. mitsuba did like being cute, but it didnt mean he was completely helpless. he huffed and continued floating around the school.
     little did mitsuba know, the toilet gang (yashiro, hanako, and kou) had a special event planned. it was a surprise kou had decided to whip up. yashiro and hanako were tasked with keeping mitsuba away from the school's student kitchen. yashiro peered around the corner and spotted mitsuba. she gasped, he was floating in the direction of the kitchen!
     "m-m-m-m-mitsuba kun!" she shouted, running up to mitsuba, waving her arms frantically. mitsuba spun around fast to see what all the noise was.
     "oh, hi radish legs," mitsuba greeted with a giggle. yashiro groaned. "what's the matter?"
     "oh! uhhhmm..." she thought for a second, "i uhh cant find my... my phone! yes, yes! i haven't been able to find my phone either! would you mind helping me look?" yashiro stuttered, hoping she could distract mitsuba for as long as possible as kou instructed.
     "uh, sure," mitsuba smiled with confusion; he sensed something was up, "where did you last see it?"
     "i have no idea! maybe we should just search the whole school!" yashiro have herself a mental high five. this was sure to get mitsuba distracted for awhile!
     "or maybe just check your right hand," mitsuba pointed to yashiro's right hand in which she held her phone. yashiro was stunned. i guess that wasn't a very good plan after all, she thought.
     "jeez, radish senpai, i knew you were a little ditzy but not this much!" mitsuba teased, turning back towards the hall to the kitchen, "well, i'll see you around." yashiro almost shrieked. her plan was failing!
     all of a sudden, hanako jumped out from around the corner and knocked over mitsuba. mitsuba screamed as hanako giggled.
     "c'mon miiiitsuuuubaaaaa!! let's play cards!!" he shouted loudly. yashiro could tell he was just as frantic as her.
     "w-w-what was that for, stupid perverted ghost!" mitsuba got up, pushing hanako to the ground, "just because i look so sweet and delicate doesn't mean you can get your way with me however you want!"
     "but mitsubaaaa!" hanako whined, "i'm so bored!" he grabbed mitsuba'd wrists and ran off, pulling him in the opposite direction of the kitchen. mitsuba screamed as hanako ran towards the girls bathroom with mitsuba. yashiro sighed in relief.
     kou shocked her as he turned the corner "yashiro senpai, i'm done!" he said happily as ever. yashiro was excited.
      "really?" she sighed deeply, "it's been so hard keeping mitsuba away from here all day. i'll go get him now!"

      kou waited on the school roof for mitsuba. the sun was slowly setting right in front of him, cowering behind the grandiose towers and buildings. he thought of what to say to mitsuba. how do i look... how do i smell..? a million thoughts raced through his mind at once. all of a sudden they were interrupted by the sound of a door opening.
     "uhm... they said you wanted to see me?" mitsuba stood in the glistening sunlight. kou's heart skipped a beat.
     "m-mitsuba!" kou stood up fast. he gestured mitsuba over, "i uhm... i made these for you." he held out a neatly tied up pink cloth bag. mitsuba smiled curiously.
     "uwa! it smells amazing! thanks, traffic earring!" mitsuba smiled sweetly. kou felt his ears burn. they both sat down on the roof and watched the sun set. mitsuba opened the bag and saw a bunch of small different flavoured macarons. they both ate together and watched the sun set. they both were a little tense. kou didn't know what to do. but, then it dawned on him. he suddenly grabbed mitsuba's delicate hand. mitsuba gasped in shock before kou gave him a small peck on the cheek. there was a moment of scilence between the two.
     "eh... WHAAAT!?" mitsuba's face flushed red as he screamed at kou embarrassed. kou didn't apologize. he just giggled and took mitsuba's insults. he was just happy to be there with his favorite person.