So... We're in Disguise!

It was a relief being able to use the groundbridge again. The long drives were both inconvenient and left the Decepticons far too much time to cause destruction.

Ratchet powered up the groundbridge and stayed behind since he would now be operating the groundbridge again.

Optimus turned to Prowl who stood ready to go with the Autobots. "Please know that you are not obligated in any way to join us in our battle against the Decepticons. But I will not stop you if you wish to help us in protecting this planet," Optimus said.

"I'm not sure how much of a help I'd be, but I will go with you," Prowl said.

Optimus gave him a nod of respect then faced the others. "Autobots, transform and roll out!" He said, and at once Prowl felt as though he'd belonged to this team for years.

The Autobots rode through the 'bridge and arrived to find the Decepticons raiding a power plant. Blaster fire whizzed everywhere as soon as the 'cons spotted the Autobots.

Arcee flipped out of the way and took shelter behind some storage crates then returned fire.

Optimus stood his ground, only ducking slightly then firing and taking out several Vehicons.

"Try and stay down!" Bulkhead told Prowl who had gotten the idea when he was first shot at. He jumped back and ducked behind another storage crate, taking a cue from Arcee. He watched Bulkhead and Bumblebee charge forward and begin engaging the Decepticons hand to hand.

There were far more Decepticons there than Prowl had ever had to fight at once! It was daunting to think about. He noticed that a lot of the 'cons had the same model but there were a few in the back that looked different. Prowl watched from behind the crate but ended up feeling like a coward doing so.

Bulkhead smashed a Vehicon with his wrecking-ball-hand then saw Prowl flying through the air past him. He landed in front of a Vehicon after a complex flip and had a ninja star in each hand.

"Prowl, look out!" Bulkhead yelled but Prowl jumped out of the way when the Vehicon shot at him. While still in the air, he flung the ninja stars at the 'con, denting his helm.

Prowl did this several more times and was getting quite the hang of fighting the Vehicon troopers when he felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him.

"Shock and drop," Knockout said with a smirk and watched Prowl drop out of the air. He twirled his electricity staff. "Just who might you be?" He asked no one in particular and picked Prowl up by his doorwing. (Doorwing?? He's a motorcycle XD)

There was an angry buzzing and Bumblebee punched Knockout in the side.

"Gah! Not the finish!!" Knockout yelped.

Prowl slipped from his grasp and landed on his feet. He swayed though, still recovering from getting electrocuted.

"It's not your finish you should be worried about," Arcee said darkly and jumped up. She bashed Knockout in the head with her arm blade, leaving a large gash.

Breakdown started coming to help Knockout but got bowled out of the way by Bulkhead.

Knockout fell to the ground in a heap.

They all heard an explosion then saw the remaining Vehicons retreat. A groundbridge opened and Knockout and Breakdown raced through it.

Optimus fired a final shot but the Decepticon's groundbridge closed.

Prowl heaved a sigh. "How often do you do this?" He asked.

"Too often..." Arcee said.

Bulkhead nodded. "But hey, we handled these 'cons a little easier with you around! Where'd you learn those combatives?" He asked eagerly.

"I learned my Cyberninja techniques from master Yoketron on Cybertron," Prowl answered.

"Those are some impressive skills! You might even have 'cee beat with those flips!" Bulkhead said and looked to Arcee, but she was talking on her comlink.

"Gotta go pick up Jack from work," she said.

Bumblebee beeped and buzzed something.

"Oh, I'm not sure," Prowl answered.

"No, that's a great idea! You'd get to see the town we live by," Bulkhead said.

A groundbridge swirled in front of them and they walked through to their base, still chatting.

"I suppose no harm could come since I'm from the future so learning of this past time won't affect my decisions, causing damage to the timeline," Prowl said.

"Exactly," Bulkhead said.

..:::..::....:::::...::.::....::::..::...:......::::..:..:..::...::.....

Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Prowl rode together towards Jasper Nevada.

The weather was nice that day, sunny with a cloud or two floating around.

Arcee rode ahead of the others as she usually did, being her alt mode a fast motorcycle, but that day Prowl caught up to her quite easily and soon Bumblebee was racing both of them feeling left out.

Bulkhead sighed and sped up a bit but couldn't really match the others' speed.

They all pulled up to KO Drive-In and parked, waiting for Jack to come out.

"It is quite fascinating seeing Earth as it was 50 years in the past," Prowl said and transformed to get a better view of the surroundings...

"WHOA!!! What are you doing?!!!" Bulkhead yelped.

"Transform back?!! What are you thinking?!" Arcee yelled.

"Bzzzzzzzzeeeeee!!!!!!"

..:::...:...::....:::...:..:::....::::.:.......::..::.....::...:::.:::..

Hehe yeah it doesn't work like that in Primeverse!

Poor Prowl.

Thanks for reading!! I'll hopefully see you all next week too!!! :D