Repaired

Mechs and Femmes, ladies and gentlemen, I present... the next chapter!!! Hahhahahahaaa I finally updated!!!!

..::...:....::...::.::::...::..::...::...:....:::::...:..::...:....::.

A towering silver and purple mech walked the tunnels of the collapsing mine. A groundbridge appeared before him and Soundwave came stumbling out of it before collapsing at the peds of his master, Megatron.

"Soundwave! Did you extract the Autobots from their hiding place?!" Megatron demanded from Soundwave who stood with some difficulty and played back the footage of the explosion then the Autobots coming out of the small tunnel.

Megatron watched and growled with rage. "Take me to that location, IMMEDIATELY!" he roared, and Soundwave quickly opened a groundbridge back to the place where the Autobots were.

Megatron walked through the 'bridge; it's green glow lit the dark tunnel where the explosion occurred. Megatron walked out and into the tunnel. His red optics darted around looking for the Autobots, but they had since left.

Megatron arched back with an infuriated roar, but the ceiling of the tunnel was collapsing by the second, and the angry warlord was forced to abandon all hopes of searching the mine for the Autobots.

........::::::......:::::..:.....::::::......::::::...:......::::::......::..:::::::.....::::::...:...:::::::......:::::....:...............

"Oh... well, I'm glad you like it," Prowl replied to Bumblebee buzzing a comment about Prowl's new alt. mode.

"It was a wise decision changing your vehicle mode to accommodate this time," Optimus told Prowl.

"I'm sure it would have seemed rather strange for people to see a motorcycle on the road that hasn't been invented yet," Prowl said.

The Autobots drove down a long country road. They had a ways to go before they would make it back to the base.

.....::::::.....:...:::::::::::::...........:::...:::::.......::::::...........:::::::::::::::....:....:::...........:::....................

The joyous reunion between the Autobots and their human friends, made Prowl think about when he might get to see his team again. He never thought he would miss them that much. During his time spent with them, he was always trying to get a quiet space apart from them. Not seeing them for a while made him regret how much he distanced himself.

"I'll be tending to everyone's injuries as soon as I can, but Arcee is the most in need of medical attention," Ratchet said, walking over to the med berth where Arcee lay. She had passed out, and Jack stayed with her.

...:::..::.....::::::::...::...::::::......::::::..:..:..:::.....::::...::..:....:::..::..::....:::::::::::......::::::......::.::..::::....

It was a long week before the team recovered from that encounter with the Decepticons. But Ratchet was also using that time to make repairs to the Groundbridge.

"This last repair should do it," Ratchet said and looked to Bumblebee who pulled down the Groundbridge lever. A swoosh and green glowing energy spiraled into a portal.

Arcee, Bulkhead, and 'Bee cheered as the Groundbridge powered up, fully operational again!

Optimus put a servo on Ratchet's shoulder.
"Well done, old friend," he said.

Prowl watched the Groundbridge like the others. "I don't suppose I could walk through and be back in my time..." he said.

Ratchet sighed. "I'm afraid I still don't know what caused your chronological displacement," he said.

Prowl nodded. Optimus walked over to him.

"Could you tell me more of the events leading up to your being transported here?" Optimus asked Prowl.

"I," Prowl began, "I was helping Ratchet, in my time, with testing the Spacebridge we were constructing. He was having trouble reading Bulkhead's notes on Spacebridge construction-"

"Bulkhead?!" Arcee interrupted. "Sorry, continue."

"The first activation did not go as planned, but the Spacebridge itself worked. There was nothing wrong with it that could have led to something like this," Prowl continued.

Optimus listened and stood thinking for a while.

"Well," Ratchet said, "there certainly wasn't anything wrong on this end of the Groundbridge. Spacebridge technology is unpredictable at times, I'm surprised your team would even attempt such a feat."

"We were all part of a Spacebridge maintenance crew, and Bulkhead is Cybertron's leading Spacebridge expert. So, we were quite qualified," Prowl said.

Bulkhead seemed to stand up a bit straighter.

"How did you come to use the Spacebridge when you were transported here?" Optimus asked.

"Ratchet wanted to do another test run. I volunteered to help him with fine tuning the controls. I went through what was a completely normal Spacebridge," Prowl explained.

Optimus nodded but the base computer lit up.

"'Cons! We gotta roll!" Arcee said.

...:::...::...:::::....:..:.............::::..::......:::..::..::..:...............:::::....:...:........:::...:....:::::::::::.....:..:..:..

Yay! I have continued!! :D

Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya next week!!!!