Chapter 1

It was early in the morning, just at the crack of dawn, when Hinata awoke to his alarm. He slid out of bed and went to fix up a quick breakfast, fit for professional volleyball players. After he finished, he set the table and went to wake his raven-haired husband.

"Wake up!" Hinata exclaimed in his usual upbeat tone as he swung the door to his and Kageyama's bedroom door opened. "Time for breakfast!"

Kageyama groaned in his sleep before turning to his side, away from Hinata.

"I'm going to start first. Come out whenever you wake up."

Then the orange-haired male left the room and began eating his breakfast. After he finished, he put his plate in the sink and started stretching in the living room. As Hinata was stretching, Kageyama finally decided to get up and come out of their room to eat breakfast. He thanked the shorter for the meal and ate quickly so that he could stretch and get ready for their daily morning jog.

Hinata finished stretching and went to change into his tracksuit. Once he was changed and ready to go, he went and sat in the living room, waiting for Kageyama to hurry up and get ready as well. The raven-haired male threw the plates and bowls in the sink and went back to their bedroom. A few minutes later, he came back out and started putting his shoes on. Hinata jumped off the couch and pulled his shoes on before leaving their apartment first. Kageyama, who wasn't far behind, locked the door and then chased after his short lover.

After their morning run, they came home to grab their gym bags. Then they headed back out to the community center that was only a block away. Once they arrived, they stretched and warmed up before playing volleyball with some of the locals and other volleyball players that were there. They played a few games until noon and then decided to go home to eat lunch.

"I can't believe Tsukishima and Yamaguchi already have a kid," Hinata said, thinking aloud.

Kageyama looked over to his short husband and then sat down across from him. "Yeah. Did they get discharged yet? Maybe we should go visit them."

"I don't know. I have to text Yamaguchi." Hinata let out a sigh and pulled out his phone to text his friend.

Kageyama reached his hand over and caressed the orange-haired male's cheek. "When the time is right, it'll happen."

Hinata looked at Kageyama before biting his bottom lip and nodding his head. He took in a breath and placed his free hand on top of Kageyama's. "I know, but I just really want a baby," Hinata pouted playfully, trying his best to hide his sadness, but Kageyama could see through his front.

"You want to try tonight?" Kageyama asked with a straight face, being completely serious.

Immediately, Hinata's face grew red. "Wh-What?"

"Do you want--"

"I know! I heard you. I just-- I mean-- you're being so direct today..."

The raven-haired male just shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his lunch. Hinata forced himself to calm down before finishing his text to Yamaguchi and eating the rest of his lunch as well.

Kageyama being direct wasn't anything new, but whenever he brought up sex so casually and straightforward like that, it always had Hinata blushing. There were times when Hinata would think about sexy time with Kageyama and he'd still blush even after the few years they've been married.

By the time they finished eating, Yamaguchi had texted Hinata back saying that they were at home and that if they wanted to come over they could. Hinata informed Kageyama of the text message and soon after they finished cleaning up, they headed over to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's apartment. Hinata was the most excited to see their new baby. Yamaguchi had sent out a picture to all of their friends, so Hinata did get to see her, but it was different than seeing her in person.