Chapter 21

Guyyyys I updated! Sorry it's only a page hahah it's loner than last chapter at least(: I hope you like it(: I'm gong to end this in like 3 chapters maybe and maybe a sequel my ending is like a cliffhanger I'm planning it to be for the end of is book(;

Okay its been two weeks now.

"Liam lets go, were going to visit the doctor today" i grabbed his crutches for him and helped him out.

When we arrived at the hospital i filled out the form and handed it to the front desk worker.

"Liam Payne?" the doctor called.

I got up and followed him along with Liam.

/~\~\~\~\~\

"Miss I'm sorry but you're going to have to wait in the waiting room. We would like to talk to Liam privately and take an x-ray" the doctor spoke.

"alright I'll be in the waiting room if you need me liam " i told him.

I walked away wondering what's going to happen.

Will he be okay?

Will liam need help?

Is he going to die?

Please don't die on me liam.

He's been getting worse every day.

I've tried acting like its okay and calm but it's not!

Liam's going To die and its my fault.

I don't deserve to live!

I-

"Miss Cowell my i speak with you please? " the doctor spoke.

I walked over to him.

"I'm concerned about mr. Payne. He has taken a turn for the worst. Remember when we told you he would be okay but there's a small chance that he would need surgery? Well he does." the doctor went on.

"and?" I asked tired of waiting. I was about to die inside.

"okay that was kind of rude so I'm sorry, but whAt are you getting to?" I asked.

"well as I was saying, Mr. Payne needs surgery BUT he needs a kidney transplant AND we want it to be from family or friends not someone like a random fan. We need some donors and we were hoping that you could help us find some. Maybe even yourself, but you have to be compatible to do so" he told me.

"I'll try finding some people who Liam would want may I speak with him?" I asked.

"you have until visiting hours are over which is in 3 hours" he told me.

"thank you. Which room again" I asked.

"room 304" he answered.

"Thank you I'll be going now." I told him.

I walked down the corridor 300...301....302...303...304!

I opened the door to be greeted with an unhealthy looking Liam.

This literally broke my heart. The boy I was in love with was laying in a hospital bed and I was still too afraid of rejection to tell him that I love him.

"Evelyn?" Liam spoke.

"yes?" I answered.

"just making sure its you." he replied.

"it's me alright. Anyways the doctor said he already spoke to you. We need to discuss this. Who do you want to be your donor? They prefer it's someone your close to like family or friends, and it has to be compatible to you." I informed him.

"I would say let's try the boys and Eleanor" he replied. "I wouldn't want you to sacrifice your kidney for me"

"but I'm willing to! I don't care as long as your safe" I told him.

"whoa who know Evelyn, the Evelyn I know would care about me?" Liam joked.

I can't believe he can joke at a time like this.

"well, you grew on me Payne. " I said. "I'm going to call the boys and El"

They came to the hospital around ten minutes later.

"ready to take the test?" the doctors asked us.

"yeah" we all replied.

"Miss Cowell I'm informed that Mr. Payne doesn't want you to take the test something about not wanting you to take the risk for him." he told me.

"well cant I do it anyways? Liam doesn't have to know. I want to do this for him" I told the doctor.

"I'm sorry miss but it's what my patient wants." he told me.

"alright fine! But if no one matches its not my fault!" I said.

TWO DAYS LATER

"the results have come in!" I yelled. "they want us to go to the hospital for the results"

Everyone jumped out of their seats eager to see if anyone matched Liam.

We all jumped into the car and drove off.

----

"I have the results." the doctor spoke, "Mr.Malik I'm afraid you aren't compatible and you smoke so we can't use your kidney. I'm sorry. Miss Calder you are type A Liam is o negative. Mr. Tomlinson you are type A as well. Mr. Styles you are type AB so you don't match either. Last but not least, Mr. Horan you are type B. I'm sorry to inform that none of you are compatible to Liam. "

"We tested 5 people. How could none of us match our boy Liam?" Niall asked.

"Liam has o negative as I said and it's a rare blood type. " the Doctor told us.

"can I test now?" I asked. " I told you guys none of you would be compatible well i said watch none of you guys be compatible and I was right even though I wasn't planning it!"

"I suppose we can test you without Mr. Payne knowing until after the surgery. You are our last hope and we are running out of time Liam has been getting worse by the second." he told us.

"right this way Miss Cowell" he led me.

TWO MORE DAYS LATER

"I'm happy to tell you that you my dear are in fact compatible with Liam. It was like a match made in heaven. everything was the same. I'm also here to tell you that you could die during this surgery. There a tiny chance but it's still there. Are you willing to do it?" he asked.

"you don't have to sweetie I get if you don't want to it is a kidney!" mrs. Payne told me.

Oh, did I forget to mention? Liam's parents were here.

"it's fine Mrs. Payne I want to!" I assured her.

"well then lets start now" the doctor said.

"have you eaten within the past 24 hours?" he asked.

To be honest I dont really know. I was so anxious to see the results. I don't think I have.

"no I haven't I was really worried about Liam" I told him.

"let's proceed with the surgery then. " he said.

It's time.

If I die I'm glad it's helping Liam.