Chapter 23

A/N @1directionerxxx helped me write this go fan and read her fanfic Robert pattinson... No thanks... Liam Payne.. Yes please! NOW.

Oh and if you're wondering the chappy in the sequel got deleted for some reason so I'm just gonna continue this story(:

Ps. Don't throw spoons at me or go after me with you army of carrots I'll update this(:

Liam's POV

"Evelyn, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, nervously.

She stood there, dazed and shocked. Everything seemed to happen so fast. She looked at me then fainted. She fell to the ground and I caught her. Did she hate me this much?

"Evelyn?!"

The boys filed into the room and looked at me.

"What did you do, Liam?" Louis asked me, seriously.

"I didn't do anything! I asked her out and she fainted!"

The boys snickered and I glared at them.

"Maybe she was shocked?" Zayn suggested.

"Wait... Had she been eating lately?" I asked.

The boys shook their heads.

I ran a hand through my hair, not knowing what to do.

"You guys stay here, I'll call the doctor."

Evelyn's POV

"Evelyn wake up!" I heard someone yell, shaking me.

It took a lot of energy opening my eyes, but I did it.

"Evelyn!" the boys yelled.

I saw Liam come into the room.

"You have to eat" he said sternly.

"I'm not hungry" I said in a whisper, not having the energy to speak normally.

He threw me over his shoulder, mumbling something.

He put me down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Do you remember what happened before you fainted?"

"Well... I did remember you BEGGING me to be you're girlfriend" I smirked, exaggerating a little.

"And?"

"Yes" I smiled.

We both stood there awkwardly in silence.

"Isn't this the time when you're supposed to kiss me?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

"No kisses for you until you eat" he stuck his tongue at me.

I pouted, "I don't want to eat though."

He put a plate of pizza in front of me.

"Evelyn I swear, if you dont eat, I will shove the food down your throat" he growled.

I took a bite, poking my tongue out at him. When I was done, I saw Liam watching TV.

"WHERE'S MY KISS?" I yelled causing him to jump and smirk. He walked over and put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and smiled. He leaned in and I closed my eyes when I felt his lips touched mine.

It was perfect.

Let's try this again.... 25 votes and I'll update!(:

Love you all!