She turns her head and stares out the window.

"Ok.. Well it's getting Late. I gotta get home"

"Want a ride home?"

"Sure"

While we're in the car she stares out the window. After I drop her off I take a shower put on my boxers a T-shirt and get in bed its been a long day. I lay there for a while. I can't sleep. I keep thinking bout that night.

-Flashback-

Nicole started complaining. We just got there I wasn't ready to go. We started arguing. The guys left us.

"I wanna go"

"We just got here"

"I Don't care"

"Man whatever"

"Are you gonna take me home"

I just looked at her

"That's a waste of time and gas to drop you off and come back"

"So you're coming back.. Without me?!?"

"Yep"

"Oh really??"

"Yeah. You wanna go home. Not me. I'm not having fun cause you complaining in my ear"

"Oh so you'd have more fun without me"

"I didn't say that"

"It seems that way"

"Don't put words in my mouth"

"Oh.. No you don't have to say another word.. Bye!.

She walked away from me. And I lost her in the crowd.

I was walking around. Then. I see a curly Afro and a braid hangin out a door down the hall.

I walked through the and stop in mid- sentence

"Did you guys see Nicole. She walked awa..."

I see Nicole on the floor and got angry.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.?" I asked.

Everybody was quiet.

"Somebody tell me something" I say

"What does it look like....." roc said

There was a loong silence. I didn't wanna believe what I thought it was. But then I found the ability to speak.

"With who?." I asked.

Everybody got quiet again.

Ray threw his hands up

"It wasn't me" he said.

"I didn't do anything" Prince said

Then we all looked at Roc.

Who had his arms crossed leaning against the wall with a straight face

"Ask Her." he said

I walked over to her.

it burned to look at her. I think it was my anger building up inside I crouched down in front of her.

"Well.."

She just held her head down. I grabbed her face and tilted it back to my direction. There was no kinda expression on her face. That spark that I once felt whenever I saw her faded away. The sparkle in her eyes disappeared. I felt like everything I loved her for no longer existed.

I got up and left the room.

I got home and passed out. The guys blew up my phone all weekend. I sat in my room in total silence. But then Sunday I started feeling better.

She cheated on me

She argued with me. It was all her fault. I had done nothing wrong.

I finally texted my boys back.

"IM DONE"

-FLASHBACK OVER-

It really is late. I'll try to get some sleep.

[Next Morning]

Yasmin's POV

I wake up smiling. J is like my brother / Favorite cousin in the whole world. He knows so much about me and he does try to make me feel comfortable. Like I'm safe and normal. Too bad I'm not. My life's always been messed up. Nothing can change that.

"Yasmin"

"Huh"

I snap out of my thoughts.

"I just wanted to check on my little Ya-Ya"

Ugh Lil YaYa he treats me like I'm such a baby. I'm only about a year younger than him god.

"Aw. Jakey. I'm fine "

"So any plans today"

"No"

"Well as much as I love you I'm sorry but I'm going out"

.

" Oh.. and Where might that be?"

"Nowhere important"

"To see your girlfriend?"

"Noo.. I'm single"

"And why might that be?"

He pauses for a moment... Then his happy expression turns a sad and his head drops a little...

He sighs and begins to say

"Because Ya Ya... I haven't found one girl who truly likes me based on my personality instead of my looks and what they think I can do."

I look at him and realize that's true. It's not fair J is a great guy... And the sweetest too. I wish I didn't ask that question..

"Oh"

"Anyway I gotta go I'll see you later have fun. And stop being lazy finish unpacking"

Uhh. I don't feel like unpacking I think I'll sleep some more.

__________________________

Yeah finally updated... Lol shout out to Junevon for all the comments. Sorry for the LOONG delay

You know what to do vote and comment. Tell me what you think

10 comments 10 votes

And if you haven't check out hood boy pretty girl I finally updated it.