Chapter 2: Welcome to Survival Field

Lily and I hugged our parents tightly. We were all in a bug bear hug. We knew that it could be possible that we would never see our parents again but we had to take our opportunity.

"I am going to m-miss you.My little Lily and Lydia. All grown-up and going to explore," mom said when we pulled apart."I know.We will too," dad said with a gentle smile. Mom started to cry.

Lily and I quickly went to hug her again. "No go...," she told us refusing our hugs while taking dad's hand. Both Lily and I turned with our suitcases in our hand to go but then dad stopped us."And Lydia please take care of Lily," dad ordered. "Oh dad, she doesn't of to watch my every move, I am almost thirteen , " Lily said in defence.

"Yeah..whatever you say. Stay out of trouble ," Dad ordered Lily before we started walking up the stairs to the great hall.

"Welcome all my fellow chosen," Mrs Willow's voice echoed through the speakers. "Everyone please take a sit."

After everyone sat down she began."As you all know the Survival Field is like a game. You will need to pass every level to reach the upper world. All twenty-five of you will be placed into groups of five," she announced."When I call your name please come to me for your watches. Lima Sui,Yuo Chuong, Violet flame,Kaleb Sparkling,Micka Pakerson...." She called up everyone one by one handing them their watches .

After handing all of us our watches and ensuring we placed them on properly she stated," These are important watches once you put them on it can't be removed, like nothing that you have won't take them off only if you die it will be removed." She made a dead serious face then continued," These watches have everything you might need for example:Your time Schedule, map, compass, group member's names, your room numbers,the rules and the group you were placed in...etc So no need to get lost. To turn on the watch you will need to tap the screen three times like this." She demonstrates how we should do it then explained,"After that it will be easy.Now please press the app that says room number then swipe right to go back then press map."

Everyone did has she said."Now use the maps to find your rooms. Also everyone should be awake by 5:30 am and be down at the kitchen by 6:30am for breakfast if you miss breakfast, then you will of to wait for lunch 12:15pm and if you miss lunch also then, you wait for dinner 5:35pm. So it would be best if you wake up early. Now you are dismissed use your watches For anything esle you need," she said before going away.

'Oh boy, this lady talks a lot for someone that looks around her forties besides that she was okay at least to me.' I thought to myself. It was quite true she is stunning. A beauty if you ask me. Her hair is about waist length, blonde and she had beautiful hazel green eyes.

Do you like? I know chapter kind of short but I will upgrade as much as I can. Please don't forget to help me outline my mistakes so I can edit and most important ~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Share and comments please

And remember the story will soon get spicy. These two first chapters are just the beginning of my story so don't get upset if it seems too boring.

And my birthday in coming up..

March 5th

Make my birthday wish come true at least 5 votes please. 😭😢😇

And once again my fans of' Falling for the Werewolf' You guys are probably mad at me.I am deeply sorry but my little brother phone is not working at all and now I can't finish the story.😭😭😭I really loved writing it~~~~~~~~ Hope you guys forgive me and understand.