Izuku waved his hands around, "Y-you don't have to say that! I'm sure that's not tru--," he stopped as he found another voice behind the two of them.

"Hey Zuku!" He turned, blushing instantly at the nickname you had for him, but he knew it wasn't you. "Iida!"

"Z-zuku?" He stammered as he turned to see Uraraka running over.

She paused before putting a finger on her chin thoughtfully. "Or is it Deku?" She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she stopped in front of the two boys. "Sorry, I heard (y/n)-chan call you that and I assumed that was your name. But, then the angry boy called you Deku, right?"

That was even worse, "Deku?!" He cringed. "Well, uh, my names actually Izuku, Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me," he revealed, sweating profusely as he pointed it out.

"Well that's unsportsmanlike."

"It's always been pretty cute, ya know," your voice popped up behind him, he froze up, immediately his face going red as he tensed finally feeling how close you were. "I always thought it meant 'you can do it' sounds like a great Hero name," you said thoughtfully, just as Izuku looked to the side as you came up next to him.

"I'm DEKU!" He suddenly announced as he whipped his head around to tell Uraraka, who chuckled although surprised.

"Huh?" Iida was confused. "Just like that? Weren't you just saying that it was an insult?"

Izuku covered his head, blushing harshly, his head spinning. "Uh, paradigm shift, my whole world's upside down!" He awkwardly breathed a laugh.

You giggled before walking over to Uraraka, she linked her arm with yours and began talking with you as Iida nodded your way. You ran a gentle hand over Izuku's back as you both passed him and the boy shivered as he straightened, "See you guys in class!" You waved before you and Uraraka made your way to the entrance, "Can you believe it's already our second day?"

"I know! It's unreal! I wonder what we have planned today?!" Uraraka squealed excitedly.

Izuku stood still, taking robotic steps forwards as Iida lectured him on class ethics as the two of them followed. Izuku breathed heavily, still feeling your fingers on his back, it made him feel so many other things too. He swallowed thickly, trying to calm himself down and the rapid pace of his heart against his chest, the things you did to him..

School started, U.A.'s core curriculum classes like English, met in the mornings. Where Present Mic was teaching, quite enthusiastically, in the subject of grammer, although his perky attitude did nothing for the sheer boredom his students were currently suffering. "Hey, everybody look alive!" He tried to stimulate the classes attentiveness, "Grammer rules!"

You breathed a small hum of amusement, while Yaoyorozu a few seats away from you rose her hand to answer the previous question.

The relative pronoun is wrong in the last one.

Everyone's favorite time of day came after a few core classes had passed and students were piling into the lunch room. The cafeteria was filled with students, you noticed that most of the schools students must have lunch at the same time.

As you walked in, alongside Shouto, taking a seat at an empty table beside Izuku's small group of Uraraka and Iida, Shouto had his favorite Cold Soba and you had curry with a side of white rice. It was really the tastiest thing you have ever had. This school was the best.

You sat on the opposite side of Shouto, looking up once in a while to see he was looking at you making you giggle before you both continued to eat in silence. Until, you jumped as Katsuki was suddenly slamming his lunch on the table, startling you, he smirked as he sat next to you. "Katsu! Don't do that!" You pouted, hitting his arm.