she books a cab and tells him to take her to akash ganga society... soon she was outside the house...she pays the fare to cab and knocks the door.. she smiles looking at the name plate showing ACP mihir singh...

the same old man opens the door and smiles seeing ishita and says: come inside beta... sorry mihir could not come to pick up.. koi pareshaani to nahe hui na...

ishita: no uncle muje address ache say yaad tha and i know bhaiya is a police officer so duty comes first...

the old man nods...

ishita: aur raj uncle ap batain kaise hain ap...

soon ishita and raj start talking randomly... raj ask ishita to get fresh and have some rest.. ishita nods and moves to the room...

after getting fresh Ishita laying on bed sleep was far away from her eyes... Her chain of thoughts break as a loud cries of little baby echoes in the house.. She gets up and goes towards the voice coming..

She smile seeing a little baby crying sucking her tiny fist...she rushes to her and takes her in her arms and start rocking her... 

raj uncle too comes there listening to the cries to ruhi... both were trying to make her calm but she was not stopping... raj uncle phone rings.. he takes the call..

raj: hello

mihir: papa... bachi kaisi hai..choti ghar agayi kiya

raj: she is just crying... haan ishita agayi hai.. tu bata wo larka kaisa hai..

mihir: he willl get his conscious soon then i will bring him home...okay bye...

raj: bye...

ishita hugs ruhi and start caressing her head ruhi looks at ishita and stops crying.. raj smiles seeing this and says: acha hua bachi chup hui warna to ro ro kar halkaan hogayi thi ...

ishita: ye kon hai uncle...

raj narrates all the happening how mihir saved the person... ishita felt bad listening to it... she looks at ruhi and says: uncle i think she need bath..

raj: but we dont have any clothes for her...

ishita: kiya karain..

raj: i will send neelu she will bring the item that are needed for her... you make a list... ishita nods...

ishita makes a list and hands over to neelu.. neelu goes to the nearest shopping mall and brought the items needs... ishita warms the water and start bathing ruhi who was enjoying the warmness and start smiling... 

after bathing ishita applies lotion and makes her wear purple frock... she makes the feeder and gives to ruhi who happily start sucking it and soon falls asleep... 

other side, bhallas too reaches home and gets shocked to know that someone has attacked raman and ruhi... they goes to police station to file missing report of raman... both were crying for their son and grand daughter...

at hospital

raman gains his conscious. he asks for ruhi... mihir smiles at him and says: dont worry... ruhi is with my father and she is fine... 

raman: muje ruhi kay pass jana hai...meri bachi kaisi hogi..

mihir: yes yes... i will take you to ruhi but first you have to give your statement ... why those goons were behind you...

raman start narrating whole thing about ashok and shagun... mihir nods his head and says: now you dont need to worry... i will protect you and your family and will punish them also...

raman: can i call my parents...

mihir nods and gives him phone.. raman dails the number... mr bhalla and mrs bhalla were sitting infront of  mandir and praying for the wellbeing of raman and ruhi... mr bhalla phone rings.. he sees an unknown number he immediately takes the call...

raman: hello.. papa...

mr bhalla gets happy listening to raman voice and says: puttar... raman puttar...

mrs bhalla too gets happy and thanks god for fulfilling their wish... she was too eager to talk to raman but mr bhalla signs her to let him talk..

mr bhalla: where are you beta... you are alright na..ruhi kaisi hai

raman: i am fine papa... ruhi bhi safe hai..

mr bhalla: we were so worried for you and ruhi... jabse humain pata chala hai tumper attack hua... tu kahan hai beta jaldi say ghar aja...hum intezaar kar rahy hain

raman: ap log dehli agaye hain...

mr bhalla: haan beta...

raman: acha thori dair tak ata hoon...

mihir shook his head and takes the phone from raman and says: hello i am ACP mihir singh...raman will not come there his life is in danger i will tell you not to tell anybody that raman is safe.. till we find the culprit...

mr bhalla: okay sir jaisa ap kahain...

mihir: okay bye...

mihir cuts the call and sees raman looking at him.. he says: dekho raman we have to protect you and ruhi and if they got to know about you and ruhi they will again try to harm you... muje saboot jama karne do...trust me..

raman nods..

mihir: lets go home.. ruhi was crying for you when i had called papa...

raman gets emotional and says: please jaldi ...

mihir smiles and says: you love your daughter very much na...

raman nods...

soon raman and start going to home.. unknown to raman what destiny has stored for him...

thats it my dear friends i really hope you all will like it waiting for your response