Chapter 10 (so this is Trey?)

Drewux and Kam in the media

Nia pov

Yasss a bitch finally get a pov
Anyway it's about 8 Trey just left to go get dressed to meet my brother . I went to go take a shower . I stripped of my clothes threw them in the hamper and took a nice warm shower. once I got out I decided to leave my hair wet and straight . I put on my green and black underwear and bra set. then I put on a nice red wine dress with my red heals . My hoop earrings some light red lipstick , the necklace Trey gave me , and the bracelet that says my brothers keeper . I looked good asf. I told my mom I was leaving she said Idc as long as you don't get pregnant I response with a low mumble too late . I grabbed my phone and purse and I turned off the lights and waited on the porch for Trey to come and get me . Minuets later he pulled up in his Audi(2013) and he got out the car . he had flowers in his hand and he was lookin sexy asf.

"God damn!! My girl is on fire tonight . you look beyond gorgeous and amazing your flawless. I see you rocking my necklace too. "

I did a full turn

"Thank you baby, you look very handsome tonight , and you know if we didn't have to go some where the things I would do to u are indescribable "
I said biting my lip

"Come on let's just have a quicke"
Trey said wrapping his arms around me burying his head in my neck as I enjoy the smell of his cologne

"No Trey your quickies turn into hours "

"Not this one "
He said kissing my neck

"No Trey"
I slightly moaned

"I know you want me"

I got loose of his grip and ran to the car

He sighed loudly
"Now you got a nigga horny"

Trey opened my door and closed it and got in the drivers side I told him the address he typed it into the phone. And told me to hold it .
Once we arrived at my brothers house Trey grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs and to the front door . I rang the door bell twice as treys grip got a lil tighter on my hand . my brother opened the door .

"Big brother !!"

"Baby sister"

I let go of Trey's hand and hugged my brother .

"Aw I missed you baby girl"

"I missed you to now where's my nephew !!"

"In his room"

I grabbed treys hand as we walked inside the house

"Kameron !!"

He came to the stairs

"Auntie Nia!!!!!"

He ran down the stairs Trippin a few times .
And jumped on me .

"Hey baby you've been good for daddy"

He shook his head

"That's my boy , hey Kam there's someone I'd like you to meet "

"This is your uncle Trey"

"Hey uncle Trey"

"Hey nephew"

"Drewux this is my boyfriend Trey , Trey this is my brother Drewux"

"So this is Trey. The one you talk about constantly"

"Shut up "

"So Trey take a seat , nia can u go watch Kam "

He took a seat on the couch and drew sat across from him. I went upstairs to go play with my nephew

Trey pov

"How long have you and my sister been together"

"About a year and 2 months

"Do you love my sister"

"Of course"

"So did you and my sister have sex before "

"Umm I'm not gonna lie so yea "

"Did YALL use protection"

"Not all the time but most "

"You treat my sister like a princess cause you know that's my baby girl and if you hurt her I'll bust a cap in yo ass "

"Of course I do "

"Good u seem nice just remember you break her heart ,I break u "

I nodded fast

I grabbed me and nia a plate of food and wraped it up I walked up the stairs TRYNA find Kam's room . once I found it I walked in to find Nia Lao out on her side on the floor with a action figure in her hand and Kam asleep next to her

I shook her
"Baybeh"

I shook her

"Baybeh u ready to go "

"Huh what time is it "

"9:30"

She lifted Kam onto the bed tucked him in and kissed his forehead

We walked downstairs said our goodbyes and drove back to Nia's house .we walked up the stairs to her bedroom , without even striping of our clothes hopped in the bed.

"Baybeh"

"Yes my love"

"You kno I luh you right"

"Of course I luv you too"

"And I need you "

"Of course"

"And I'm so happy my first child is with you "

"Awe Trey"

"I really can't wait for our daughter to get here "

"Uh you mean our son right"

"Nah I gave you a princess not a prince"

"O no there's a boy in here not a girl "

"O we'll find out in a few months but for now go to sleep I luv u baby"

"I luv u too"