Untitled Part 21

AUGUST pov

We rushed into that mf hospital we meaning just me and trey it was too much for the ladies to see . he put mel into a wheel chair and got him to the front desk .

"Yea girl , Jerome had the got damn nerve to come to my house last night talking bout I miss you boy please you miss this pussy that's what u miss- o hold up I got a patient "

"What I'm on the phone "

"Bitch ain't this yo job you supposed to help save lives not bore yo friends with yo bootycall stories "
Trey said

"Look I don't have time-

"FUCK THAT YOU GON HAVE TIME TODAY , MY BROTHER JUST GOT SHOT AND I NEED HELP "

"he'll be good cuz people die everyday , that ain't nun knew in downtown New Orleans "

"GET ME A FUCKING ROOM AND DOCTOR BEFORE I TELL THE WHOLE HOSPITAL ABOUT YO BOOTYCALL BURT PUSSY LIPS HAVING ASS ."

"Alright you don't gotta yell"

"Code red code red "
She yelled into the speaker phone

They took my brother away and I tried to go back there they wouldn't let me I guess now we wait

3 hours later

It's been 3 hours so , I told JNESSA take the girls home ,and get some rest she said good luck with mel.

Trey walked down the street and got us some food. I was starving . we had to eat outside the hospital cause of this bitchy ass nurse , she was buggin talking bout only hospital food allowed in here and I'm like bitch only real hair allowed in her so u should go too.😒😂

We finished our food and walked back inside just as the doctor came out

"Family of Mr.Labranch"

We walked up to him

"I'm very sorry ... For the long wait , we did all we could the bullet ruptured his heart before we could save him , I'm very sorry for you lost but Melvin LaBranch III is pronounced dead . TOD: 11:45."

A/N: TOD means time of death

I felt like my heart was ripped outta my chest , stabbed 30 times and put back. I felt alone , only blood family I still got is my mama, no more mel ever 😖,I couldn't help but cry and cry I grabbed my jacket and me and trey walked home .

As soon as we got home Trey dapped me and just went to bed, not me I went to jnessa room sense the girls were in mine . I removed my clothes down to my boxers and then got into bed with her , she turned over and cupped my cheek with her soft hands while giving me a peck on the lips .

"He's gone j , mel is with God now "

"He's back home aug , he's gonna be good up there "

She hugged me and let me cry in her chest until I fell asleep

Only if we could have this relation ship infront of people .