Chapter 24

Keisha suddenly had a bad feeling when she was with Nicole's manager at the airport, Nicole's manager wanted her to stay longer. Keisha had told her she needed to go back to her home state and have a support team with Nicole's family in finding her and to make sure to keep an eye out of Nicole shows up,however when Keisha plane took off Nicole's manager had encountered someone she didn't expect to see out of the blue.

"Oh...Morty what a surprise. What are you doing here?" Nicole's manager was talking to the President Morty in which he answered her question

"I had to wait till Nicole's friend left, I didn't want to take a chance." Upon him saying that Nicole's manager was confused by his words then she realized who he was and noticed his suit attire along with his demeanor and asked him another question

"Who are you?" With that said he said to her

"If your not busy I'd like to have a few words with you? Concerning Miss Peterson."

Nicole's head was faintly spinning when she started coming too, the afternoon sun beamed on her face waking her up. There was something that fully woke her up she realized that she was wrapped in Rick's arms as close to his as possible, there was something the really horrified her. Nicole recognized skin on skin contact, tears started forming in her eyes as she quickly pushed Rick off the bed as hard as she could. That action made Rick wake up imminently before he hit the floor, he was indeed naked again and he reached for one of the robes that was near the bed as he stood up and had his back to Nicole.

" Nikki baby you should be used to me by now? By the way yesterday, best sex I've had in a while. Your quite flexible." He didn't get a verbal response from Nicole, when he turned around he was very shocked Nicole had completely covered her body in the bed sheets. She looked directly at Rick with fear in her eyes while tears where still falling down her cheeks, when he reached out to her Nicole quickly moved away further from him that made Rick stop moving. 

"Get out of my damn sight, now." Rick knew she was serious when she said those words to him, he also could tell how angry she was at him. Rick sighs and did what she told him in leaving the room, the second he did Nicole quickly grabbed the pillow closest to her and buried her face it as she started crying. From outside of the bedroom door Rick leaned his back on the door, he knew that Nicole didn't want to see or even speak to him. He had seen the same anger on her before and didn't want to see it any further. Rick did leave the palace grounds and thought he needed to to check up on things back in the outside world, he had a good feeling that he couldn't go back to his home.

Nicole wanted to stay for another two days, but after what Rick had done she now wanted to leave as soon as possible. She did call the servants and asked them to run a bath for her with wanting a massage since she had some trouble with walking and getting out of the bed she was on, Nicole request something to help relax her muscles since her body was now in a lot of new pain and wanted it gone as fast as possible. She was relieved that Rick understood that she didn't want to see him for a while which gave her some time, another thing that terrified her was seeing all the kiss marks on her body. They where on different parts of her legs and upper thighs and the most was on her chest and stomach, upon getting in the bath she requested she stayed soaked for a few hours. With the hot water it helped to get rid of the kiss marks on her body, also the hot water helped relaxed her muscles enough as she needed staying in it for about an hour or so. With the hot bath plus the masseuse that she requested she was up and about in her normal state and she then requested that the servants where to leave her in which they did, the second they did Nicole quickly went into her closet and started looking around for something that she could use in her escape plan. 

"I am so damn lucky that Rick knows I love cosplaying guy characters." Nicole said that as she started typing on the panel on the wall, the walls them changed around like a moving closet in which the walls where now changed to the male cosplay section. She her plan was dressing like Morty upon entered the Citadel, she was around the same height as him so it wouldn't be much of a problem for her. With some looking she found the right wig that was Morty's hair style, but what troubled her was her skin color compared to Morty she looked very fair and from what she  she noticed was that there wasn't a type of cosplay that matched Morty's clothes.

"Damn what am I going to do now?" Nicole then got another idea when she spotted a male Japanese school uniform, the type that are black and it inspired her. Another thing Rick took in motion about her cosplaying was that she loved doing the makeup for the characters, she was confident in her work. Before putting on the uniform she imminently started the makeup, with the help of her phone that had a picture of her and morty in it she wanted to match his skin tone. Within thirty minutes and all her effort she managed to copy morty's appearance with wig on her head after she braided it to fit, with the acceptation of her mole still in it's place. Nicole was happy, the next part was flattening her chest enough with the help of wraps. Normally someone would help her but now she needed to to help herself, even if she asked one of the servants to help she knew they would just tell Rick right away. 

Nicole did struggle at first and failed a few times, but with the aid of YouTube tutorials she was able to learn how to do it by herself. Once she got on her full disguise she was very proud of herself, she looked just like any other Morty, she also decided to wear black gloves to hid her real skin tone. Before leaving she did make a request to bring snacks out for her in which the servants did.

"Lady Nicole your snacks that you requested is here." The servant that spoke that too her was the Chii servant and she heard Nicole's voice from the bathroom

"Thank you very much, you can leave." With those orders the servants left her room, which made Nicole leave her bathroom, since she didn't have a backpack she instead used a pillow case which she didn't mind. With quick thinking and using two of the robe that was used to tie the curtains and a nail file that she found she was able to make herself a handmade backpack with the pillow case, the second she put the backpack around her shoulders just after she filled it with the snacks she asked for. Nicole held out her phone and held the macaroon in which she pulled the string that activated the emergancy portal that she she quickly went threw in and closed imminently.