Once Claudette finished patching you up you two went to find another generator. Well that's too bad because the doctor appeared out of nowhere, you both split up and ran.

The Doctor seemed to go after Claudette, he sent a wave of electricity her way. Claudette screamed at the top of her lungs while the doctor laughed in a high pitched voice.

You searched many rooms but didn't see a generator, you only heard one. You went after the sound and noticed people were working on it. You peeked around the corner and saw Ace repairing the generator with Nea.

"Ciao fiore!" Ace chirped.

"Oh hi there [Y/N]! Long time no see." Nea greeted.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't get you off the hook fiore, the Doctor was chasing us." Ace explained. "Come on and join us to help with the generator!" You nodded and sat down, matching the wires.

With the three of you working on a generator, it went way faster than you had expected. The generator lit up and another loud hum roared through the building.

"Damnit, my toolbox ran out."

"What? How? Tools should like endure forever... right?" You asked with a confused tone.

"I don't know, the tools are very brittle." Ace answered.

"Guys look what I found!" Nea waved a pebble in the air.

You looked up, so did Ace, "A pebble, what for?" You asked. "To distract the killer of course! Watch this, YEET!" Nea threw the pebble to the other side of the map. It looked like a waste, but the doctor eventually appeared out of nowhere and went to investigate.

"He can hear a pebble, and not you shouting?" You teased. "Well, what can I say, a pebble a day keeps the doctor away." Nea shrugged and sneaked off

You and Ace shared glances at each other for a few seconds.

"So.. Generators. 2 more to go." Ace said sheepishly.

"Right, generators. Let's go" you quickly followed.

Just as you two were about to go further another scream was heard. It was different than Claudette's scream so it must've been Nea. A lump formed in your throat, "Ace, I'll go and save her. You saved Claudette last time. Go and do the generator." You demanded.

Ace's expression saddened, "If you say so fiore, I'll be right there if anything happens to you." Ace comforted. You nodded and sneaked off.

Nea wasn't as far away as you thought she'd be. You ran up to her and unhooked her, "I guess the pebble didn't work that well.." Nea trailed off. You grinned, "Don't worry about it, I got your back." You smiled.

Nea limped with you by her side as a support, heading towards the generator Ace was on.

When you two were about to walk around the corner you saw the doctor attacked Claudette, she screamed and fell on the ground. You trembled back in fear, another generator hummed through the building.
The doctor rubbed his hands together and electricity formed. He passed the electricity on both of her temples which made Claudette scream in agony. The doctor laughed maniacally as he kept electrocuting her until she stopped moving. The doctor laid Claudette on her back. You could see  smoke coming from her burnt eyes.

Watching this was truly traumatizing, were the killers even allowed to do that? They were supposed to sacrifice survivors by using the hooks! You and Nea ran away together, not daring to look back. The doctor sent electricity your way, making both you and Nea scream.

The Doctor chased after Nea while you were running to god knows where. "No.. No I didn't even heal her yet.. I don't even know how to heal those injuries.." You mumbled to yourself.