"And me? I'm just lucky." He smirked and patted your shoulder. "You keep doing that generator fiore, I'll be right back." He comforted.

"Wait, what? What happened to her?" You asked worriedly.

Ace's brows furrowed and his expression saddened, "She got thrown on a hook, literally. I need to pull her off the hook or else she'll get sacrificed by the entity."

What? We get hooked? Just like butchers do with their animals? Oh no, hell no I'm not about this life. Evan didn't say anything about hooks!

"Take care il mio amore." Ace rubbed your shoulder and said goodbye. He quickly ran away looking for Claudette while you still sat there being confused and scared.

You didn't even notice you were turning the button too far and the generator exploded. You quickly shielded your face with your hands to avoid the sparks that were coming from the generator. You sighed, knowing that you had to continue or else you wouldn't get out.

Your heart started beating once again, it must've been the killer. You quickly looked around for a place to hide in. You saw a locker on your left and you quickly jumped into it, shutting the locker door as quiet as possible.

A large male stomped into the room and looked around, it was the Doctor. You noticed the sparks coming off of him and his white lab coat. He suddenly kicked the generator with great force. You mentally cringed, all that work for nothing.

The doctor shifted his gaze your way, his eyes never leaving the locker. Your breath hitched as you put your hands in front of your mouth.

The Doctor opened the locker with great force. He hit his weapon right next to your head which made you jump,

"I apologise Fraulein, I have to do zhis."

Your eyes widened in fear, "Wait, no! Please don't hook me! I don't want to be sacrificed yet, please!" You begged, but Herman picked you up and put you on his shoulder instead.

You tried to struggle out of his iron grasp but with no success. You kept begging not to be hooked, but the Doctor didn't even budge. You noticed a hook in the distance and began struggling even more. Your eyes teared up as you couldn't see a way to escape.

Herman slowly put you on the hook and apologized once again, "Please don't cry Fraulein, I'm so sorry." The cold and dirty hook forced its way through your chest with a disgusting noise. Blood splurted out of your chest all over the place. You could feel your skin tearing apart, a burning shock went through your body. You screamed your lungs out, you've never experienced this much pain before. When the doctor walked away you kept whimpering and crying.

He wasn't sorry, I'm sure he wasn't. I'm never going to trust this madman ever again. You thought to yourself with anger, but also hopelessness bubbling inside you.

You hung lifelessly on the hook, not moving an inch. Your head was facing the ground, looking around would hurt you even more.

After a minute or so, someone appeared in front of you. You haven't seen her before, it must've been Claudette. "I got you, I have a medkit with me." Claudette comforted, pulling you off the hook.

Your breath hitched as the iron slid off your body like butter. "Thank you so much." You breathed out.

Claudette nodded and opened her medkit, "You must be [Y/N], Ace told me about you." Claudette mentioned as she grabbed a bandaid. "Alright, try arching your back so I can patch you up." Claudette suggested. You nodded and did what she said.

Everything was going by so fast, a loud hum was heard throughout the  building. "Oh, another generator is completed, only 3 more left." Claudette piped up, smiling at you. You tried smiling back at her, but it wouldn't appear.