♔ In A Relationship... ♔

Start from the beginning

GRYFFINDOR x HUFFLEPUFF
(BEOMGYU x SOOBIN/HUENINGKAI)

They'll have a happy and healthy relationship

They'll have a happy and healthy relationship. Soobin/HueningKai will bring cuddles and communication, while Beomgyu will bring the passion and sense of adventure. They will balance each other out in subtle ways that will keep their relationship from becoming boring or predictable. They may share similar interests or hobbies that they can participate in together. The only foreseeable danger is that Soobin/HueningKai may become too needy and unintentionally keep Beomgyu from spreading his wings too much. That, or Beomgyu will struggle to communicate with Soobin/HueningKai. As long as these are avoided, they will have a joyful, unfettered relationship. Romantic dates and binge-watching comedies will be the hallmark of their relationship.

GRYFFINDOR x RAVENCLAW
(BEOMGYU x TAEHYUN)

This pair turns heads when they walk in the room

This pair turns heads when they walk in the room. Beomgyu may have a loud energy while Taehyun has a quiet energy, but both have magnetic, engaging personalities. When they're together, they're the life of the party. It will be easy to keep the romance alive with captivating conversations and exciting new adventures. They know how to make intimacy fun and how to make fun intimacy.  Beomgyu must be prepared to keep up with Taehyun's intellectual pursuits, and Taehyun needs to keep up with Beomgyu's adventurous spirit. Both are likely to be fiercely independent but will also be extremely supportive of each other and encourage each other to grow.