♔ As Spring Things... ♔

GRYFFINDOR HOUSE

Beomgyu: Immediately swapping boots for flip flops even when it's chilly because it's finally spring. / Going on walks through town to people-watch. / Sitting on the swing in the park late at night with his friends. / Planning his summer with hushed whispers at 3am with his bestfriend because he doesn't want to sleep but he also doesn't want to disturb the peace.

HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE

Soobin & HueningKai: Picnics in the park. / Switching from piping-hot lattes to iced coffee because he doesn't need the extra warmth anymore. / Picking dandelions and making wishes. / Enjoying hazy Saturday mornings with old cartoons. / Sitting on the porch to watch the rain pour down, knowing that he's safe beneath the awning, wrapped in a blanket.

RAVENCLAW HOUSE

Taehyun: Doodling patterns on a steamy glass, especially on long car rides. / Going for morning jogs because it's warm enough to be outside that early but cold enough that he won't have a heat stroke. / Sitting inside half priced bookstores, reading books exactly where the sun hits. / Listening to the birds' chirps with a smile when he wakes up.

SLYTHERIN HOUSE

Yeonjun: Stepping in puddles. / Leaving the windows cracked open all the time because there's something refreshing about spring. / Putting his umbrella down and letting the warm rain soak him, knowing that summer is getting close. / Stargazing on clear nights.