♔ In A Relationship... ♔

GRYFFINDOR x GRYFFINDOR
(BEOMGYU x GRYFFINDOR)

You're a great match. You're extremely compatible with each other since you're both passionate and brave. You will constantly challenge each other to be better and will enjoy embarking on various adventures together. You as a couple like to travel and may be a bit on the romantic side. While your relationship can be full of love and laughter, it's also possible that you may both build competition within your relationship, constantly trying to one up each other. Your relationship is known for fun and flirting, but they may break up after the "honeymoon phase" runs out. If you stick it out, you two will be very happy together.

HUFFLEPUFF x HUFFLEPUFF
(SOOBIN x HUENINGKAI, SOOBIN/HUENINGKAI x HUFFLEPUFF)

Bound to be the cutest couple around, you will always be cuddling and giggling. You will support each other through all endeavors and are excellent listeners. While your relationship can be harmonious, there may be times that one of you puts their own needs aside for the other leading to an imbalance relationship. You tend to be quiet about your own needs and unhappiness, and this can be detrimental to the overall health of the relationship. The other danger is that both of you may become settled into a routine and become couch potatoes. But if that's what you want with your relationship, then you're a match! As long as you're both open about what you want in a relationship and is honest when you're upset of one another, then you'll be just fine.

RAVENCLAW x RAVENCLAW
(TAEHYUN x RAVENCLAW)

You make a fine pair. You'll enjoy solving problems together whether it's problem in your personal lives or puzzles you can work on together. Both of you in love will make each other be very happy because of having similar mindset. However, you can sometimes alienate others at a party and other get-togethers. This can happen because when two hyper-intelligent people are put together, they can often become overly engaged in themselves and make others inferior. You'll be able to rely on each other for excellent conversation and will be great at working through any relationship issues you may have. Unfortunately, due to the intellectual nature of being a Ravenclaw, romance can sometimes be lacking.

SLYTHERIN x SLYTHERIN
(YEONJUN x SLYTHERIN)

You will challenge each other in a way that other couples might not be able to challenge you. You understand each other's pliant morality withoutjudgment, and in turn can bond over their strong personalities. On the other hand, conflict can arise frequently because of your strong personalities. You may develop an intense rivalry within the relationship itself, and this will not end well. Your relationship can become toxic and co-dependent as both of you fall further into each other and isolate yourselves. For your relationship to work, you must learn to be flexible and listen to each other. This kind of couple will usually not last very long but when you do, you're a true power couple.