Chapter 7

Third Person's POV

As Lewis got out of that room, he couldn't believe what just happened to him.

"Something's off." He said to the back of his mind.

After thinking of that thing, he felt that the door is moving.

But before he could do or speak, he alreadied fell.

And I swear you won't believe this guys.

When he fell, he landed at Claire's body, making Claire shock.

Before Lewis registered everything that has happen, Claire pushed him, and that makes him kissing the ground.

"What the hell Lewis?!" Claire shouted.

Of course, evey women would scream if something like that would happen to them, right?

I was saying, Claire was so shocked and didn't know what to do next.

And of course, for Lewis, he was also in a great shock.

He feels like his humilated or something.

When Claire realized something, she suddenly closed the door making Lewis almost scream in pain.

"Ouch!" Lewis whined in pained.

Claire's POV

Sh*t!  

I can't believe that happened! 

 Ahh! I just, ahh!

Claire! Stop it! Stop thinking about that stupid guy! Just erase that from your memory now!

For a few seconds there, I thought I was just, argh! I can't help thinking about that stupid guy!

I feel like humiliated infront of many people, and there laughing none stop!
Argh! I just want this day to get over!

Ahhh! I feel my cheeks are burning, and my heart starts to beats fast.

I'll just forgot it! I need to get out this house, I don't care if his mom will stop me or not, I just need space right now.

When I finished taking a shower, I got all my old clothes and put it on my bag and wore his sister's clothes.

Its weird that she has sister tht I don't even see. I feel like she's dead or something, just sayin' no hurtin'.

When I got out of that room, I was walking when suddenly some maid saw me walking.

I panicked when I saw her.

"Shhh..." I said to the maid, I don't want anyone to know that I'm leaving this house without anyone knowing. I don't like saying goodbyes, 'cause I'm not good at it.

As I was walking downstairs, I smelled something delicious. More than delicious, it smells like my favorite breakfast meal. It smelled bacon, eggs, muffins and etc.

I really to want to eat here, but I need to go. Before I could think of anything, I heard that there was footsteps coming my way. And I was really suprised that I ran to the back of the couch just to hide myself.

"Lewis, Lewis. Wake up Sunshine, you'll be late if you won't come out now." I heard Lewis mother said.

"Yeah, just a minute." Lewis said, and I think it didn't even bother him to be shy or anything. That stupid Jerk. I said, but of course it was only at my mind cause I need to go now.