Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lewis Sanford Point of View

Sh*t! talaga lang yung dalawang ugok na yun! Lagot talaga sila sa akin!

Oh yeah I forgot my manners. I’m Lewis Sanford, 23 years old. I’m rich, smart, tall, I’m the father of my son Ace, and most importantly handsome. I’m the basketball captain. And I don’t have a girlfriend. How in the world I still don’t have a girlfriend in this kind of situation?

Yeah, you may be right that I’m handsome, and I will never love again!

I won’t tell you why I will never love again. I’m not yet ready to tell you.

Now all that matters is that 2 guys named Zeke and Lance are going to be dead after I see them.

“Hoy, you two!” I said as I point at the 2 guys.

“Oh-uh, Captain found us! Let’s run for our lives!” sabi ni Zeke. Then they run for their lives like there is no tomorrow.

Ugok na yun! Lagi na lang nila ako tinatakbuhan pag-alam nila na may kasalan sila sa akin.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you what the both of them look likes.

Zeke, he’s really tall, but I’m taller than him. His rich, handsome, but I’m more handsome. He’s nice, generous and most of all his a Casanova . And his known as the ‘Casanova Prince’.

For Lance, he looks about 5’9 in his height. His handsome too, but I’m more handsome. His a genius, and his romantic and it comes to girls. He is known as the ‘Romantic Prince’.

When I saw them where they were going, I suddenly stop I don’t know why. But I felt something different when I pass that girl on the corridors.

I felt like, she was even colder than me. I don’t know why, but I want to know more about her. When I looked were she passed me, she disappear. She’s a fast walker.

Aish! Just forget about it Lewis and go after that 2 monkeys.

When I almost saw them two in the classroom, I looked again in my surroundings. And I saw a girl that has a long wavy hair, then its color is blonde with a little brown down.

She was the girl that I saw this earlier. I didn’t knew that I was already staring at her.

Claire Rodriguez Point of View

Ah… it’s been a month since I move here in the Philippines. It’s been hard for me since Chad still calls me. I don’t even know why I kept on answering his calls. He kept telling me to come back , that he misses me so much, and he kept questioning me ‘where the hell I’m’ .

I can’t tell him where I’m at, if he knows where I’am, his family business will go done because of their contract.

Aish! I miss him so bad but I can’t go to him. If I did that you know what my father can do.

Dad said that I will be in the Philippines for all of my year life. I really hated him. When I was young, he would always play with me and have time to tell him my true feelings. But when I grew older, my dad became more busy. He doesn’t have time for me to tell him what I feel  right now. I really miss the old days, but I have to move on.

When I was in my new school here in the Philippines, I could feel all the people are staring at me. I don’t care if they stare at me liked I’ve done something wrong. Hater’s gonna hate me.

When I was walking straight to the classroom I could something or someone staring at me. When I looked who was looking at me, he was still staring at me. Like he wants to know everything about me. Then he snapped out, I just stayed still with my poker face.

=_=

“Yehet! Yah, Claire. Kelan ka pa ba nakabalik dito sa Pinas?”

Ay Punyemas!

It was just my cousin Kurt. F*ck, does he need to be childish?

“Will you stop acting like a brat and act more a man.” I said with my coldest tone.

“Why should I? first of all Claire don’t be sad. You’re much more beautiful when you smile don’t you know that? That’s why Chad fell for.” Kurt said.

“Will you shut the f*ck up! I don’t want to hear that name ever again. If I ever heard that name again I will kill you. And that’s a statement.”  I said as I leave the classroom.

Sh*t! it still hurts knowing that the boy I love so much is having so much pain in his heart more than me. Please forgive me Chad.

I was walking now on the outside of the school. I don’t care if I’m late or I will go to detention. I just need some time alone, I need some fresh right now. But can I get away from my dad? No! cause if that ever happens, he will track me down as soon as possible.

=================================================================

VOTE>COMMENT<FOLLOW