27

venuss pov*
so i guess we are here to expose. is that it?
"expose?" i ask robert.
he nodds his head looking at kairi.
"since it's lunchtime we should-."
i cut him off without even realizing it.
"but your friend ship. itll ruin it no?"
"hmm i was talking but anyways at least we're saying something. we are trying to fix a problem... a threat.." kairi says.
ok. "a threat"? it sounds intense when he says it, rage heard.
"well i'll talk to you guys later bye!" i say walking away from the table heading towards andrews direction. i soon see mattia, playing soccer.
"ay v, that's my girl!"
"heyy." i say.
"haven't seen you in ages."
"you saw me yesterday..."
"like i said ageeeeess...."
i start to blush, feeling myself getting red.
"what??" he asks, doing that cute little voice he does when he knows i blush.
"stoooop. you know what...."
"come on."
he pulls me towards himself hugging me.
"you bitty."
that was his way of calling me short.
"woah venus." a voice had said.
i turn and see ayonie.
"you fucking left me bitch. where the fuck were you?! i had been alone this whole time and you arrive with food???"
"doctors. sorry mwah."
"ugh."
she hands me her bag of food smirking, andrew reaching in for some too.
"so you think i should get a hair cut?" i ask.
andrew and ayonie look at eachother them shrug.
"that is for your opinion."
how helpful am i right? yes. smh ugh
"sorry but how short?" ayonie aks."
"hmm my hair reaches the middle of my back ok? and i want it short but not too short so maybe shoulder length or somewhere near there."
"oh wow okay, well do it girl. you'll look cute."
"yeah you go girl you will look nice." andrew added with a stuffed mouth.
"EWWWWW!"both ayonie and i say in disgust.
"what?!"
we both walk away, andrew following behind us.
"so i saw kairi and the boys talking to you, i thought you guys hadn't talked since...."
"we talk...yeah we do but they came up to me asking me if i could help them with some homework."
"oh ok."
"yeah."
the bell rings, everybody scattered, hallways and door blocked by the kids and voices echoing. it gets wild when the bell rings.
"have you seen the new kid he's so fucking cute."
"who?"
"i have him in almost all of my classes except my first three. come here i'll show you."