4

venuss pov*
we arrived 5 minutes ago and now i'm laying on his bed about to fall asleep. crazy isn't it. mattia was live, with his fans...the 2M+ fans that he has from becoming tik tok famous this year.
"mattia?" i ask.
"yes v?"
"i'm on your live and-."
the comments are blowing up asking who's that talking.
user: is that your girlfriend?
user: whose talking
user joined
200 more joined.
alejandrorozario: yeah mattia whos talking?
venushendrix: hey cutie 🥵🥵.
user: ITS THAT VENUS GIRL!
"...and you have these 12 year olds commenting '🤰🏻'... how ya feel?"
mattia laughs.
"these fans here venus are my babys but you v, you're my mamas, my number one baby."
mattias fans go crazy.
all of a sudden my following in instagram goes to 4k to 8.7k. woah.
"i'm going to sleep now. good night ttia."
"now?"
"yes ttia i'm tired!"
i'm still on mattias live and right before he ends it he says "sorry guys v is calling me and well i can't waste my time. love you all! mwah. BYE!"
"thank you mattia."
"for?"
"i saw what you did on your live. i was still on it before you ended it."
"oh...uhm you're very welcome."
he lays down putting his arms around my waist.

mattias pov*
i put my arms around her waist...my eyes feel heavy while she's playing with my hair and i fall
asleep.

venuss pov*
*alarm goes off*
mattias asleep on me, his hair messed up and snoring.
"ttia, sweetie get up."
"do we gotta."
"yes." i say.
"ugh fine."
i get up and go into his restroom and change.
"hey take a picture of me, please."
"fine, where at?"
"uhm your living room."
"let's go."

liked by mattiapolibio, lmaoayonie and 5000 more

venushendrix: radiant nights & morning blurs 🍒
tagged: @mattiapolibio

comments:
user: mattia and you!?
user: 🥺 luckyyy you!!
mattiapolibio: mi amor 😍
venushendrix: @mattiapolibio  and you as mine 🥰
user: 🗣 jenna! does she know you?
fwjenna: @user don't think so but that will change! 😡
user: MATTIA JENNA IS COMING AFTER VENUS! take care of her!! 😳.
we take my moms car to school and we part our ways. i open my phone to find 7k+ instagram notifications. i look at the comments on my recent post and text mattia immediately.

ttia <3 = mattia
v bebe 🤰🏻🥺 = venus

v bebe 🤰🏻🥺
who's jenna?

ttia <3
jenna the cheerleader. THAT jenna. her and i were sort of a thing during the summer and well i broke up with her because she was toxic for me and she still thinks we are a thing.

v bebe 🤰🏻🥺
and you didn't tell me?! ttia why? i'll just ignore her but wait how do i know you are telling the truth?

ttia <3
call me.
read.

i call mattia and he picks up.
"jenna and i had been talking for a while. then one day we sort of made out and took things from there. she wanted to have IT but i didnt and she would threaten me if i didn't want to. she would harass me and tell me things. this summer was hard for me. i wasn't happy. i got the courage to tell her that we were over for GOOD. she wasn't too happy about that. a week later i would get messages. she had made fake dms of us messaging each other while i was supposedly begging her for nudes, which wasn't true. she was exposed after break and everyone got over with my messages."
"wow mattia i had no idea."
"yeah when school started no one and i mean NO ONE could or ever can talk about it. there are about 50 who were pulled into the office to have a talk. it was that serious."
"oh i'm sorry."
"it's fine it's all in the past now but she will rise again. she and her ways, somehow. she can ruin your life in a blink of an eye. be careful. i myself will try everything to stop her if she does come in contact with you but please be careful."
"i will and thank you."
"i love you v, bye"
"bye ttia, mwah."
jenna hmm. what did she want with me? after school i'm going shopping and buying clothes. make sure THAT jenna knows i'm with THAT mattia, then she-. i stop myself. did i just say to myself that i'm buying clothes to show off and make sure jenna knows i- i have mattia to myself. i think about it. well hell yeah i am! i am falling for mattia all over again.