EIGHT. (Part Two)

England, London

Jeremiah's POV
After a long day with the boys, I was finally at home in my bed. I was waiting on this girl to ft me. I wasn't one to have female friends apart from Shaz but Amirah was cool peoples. I could talk to her about things I couldn't talk to Shaz about. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to keep her as my female friend but I can't have a girlfriend especially now when guys are onto me.

Speaking to Amirah gave me some sort of peace and I'd hate to jeopardise that by progressing into something we both aren't ready for. My thoughts were disturbed by an incoming FaceTime call. I answered and this girl was there cheesing with her face close to the camera.

"What you telling me g", she asked me. "Why you talking like that", I said to her screwing my face.  I didn't like when girls spoke like mandem, it sounded wrong and disturbing. She just giggled and continued telling me about what she had done for her birthday and how fun Portugal was.

As she told me about her day, I found myself staring at her. She was so dope. We found ourselves chatting away into the early hours of the morning until she fell asleep. My boys had told me about this lotioning hours ting but I thought it was a myth. I was starting to feel this girl and I did not like it.

Portugal,Albufeira
Over the next couple of days as the girls were in Portugal, Amirah and JB had developed a routine whilst building their friendship. During the day they would go about their normal business and when the day was done they would catch up with a ft call. Amirah hadn't told the girls about the calls because she felt as if she was reading into something that wasn't there. She was really beginning to like JB, more than she cared to admit. She kept telling herself that he was just a friend.

Her and the girls were due to fly home in 2 days so she was determined to make the most of Portugal. Tonight they were finally going clubbing and she was trying to turn all the way up.  She had heard Portugal clubs were lit and she couldn't wait to go.

England, London
JB was at home when he received a text from Shaz, "I need to see you, come over please"
JB contemplated on going, he knew how this usually went. He would go, they'd fuck then she would cry about them not being together. He didn't know if he could be asked to go. Another text from her came through " Please J" He sighed and decided to just go and see her.

He was going to lock this off today, he couldn't be asked to do this anymore. He'd rather them just be bestfriends or nothing at all. He got into his car, it was only a 10 minute drive. As he got to her door, he thought about what he was gonna say to her. This could go two ways and he really hoped that it wouldn't end their friendship. She opened the door and she was in nothing but a white robe. JB sighed.

Jeremiah's POV
This girl is really trying to seduce me. She looked good though and the way she was looking at me like she wanted to jump my bones. "Nah we ain't doing this Shaz", I said as I sat down. She straddled me and was kissing up my neck, "why JB, I've been there for you all these years, why can't you just be with me", she whined. I softly pushed her off me " I just don't see you in that way Shaz" Her face dropped after that, I felt bad but this has to end. "I can't keep fucking with your feelings", she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She ran her hands through her hair and went to sit further away from me. I decided to go toilet to fix myself up.

As Jeremiah was in the toilet, an incoming FaceTime call came up on his phone. Shaz peeked at his phone and saw 'Amirah❤️'. She decided to pick it up. The call connected and she was surprised to see the girl from the apartment who also had the same facial expression. "JB is busy babe" she said and she quickly ended the call, putting JB's phone back where he left it. He soon came back "Shaz I'm gone yeah", as he left her house he had a bad feeling as he got into his car.

Portugal-Albufeira

Amirah's POV
I'm actually stupid. I'm here catching feelings for this guy when he only sees me as a mate. I won't compare to what he has with that girl so I'm just gonna steer clear from him. I don't even know why my feelings are hurt because I should have known from the games night. "No call tonight?" I'm definitely gonna air him because it's not me he's going to disrespect. "Airtime?" He sent me another message. I'm not replying. My flight is even in a couple of hours and I was supposed to go chill with him after I rest. We won't be doing that anymore. I'm not about to stand in a love triangle, I deserve more than that.