SEVEN.

This is a little filler chapter, shorter than usual my apologies x

Morning after

The groups had split into two last night. The girls had resided in one of the other rooms whilst the boys had slept in the living room. It was now 10am, the boys were getting ready to leave. They sat and discussed last night's events. "So LK you're really feeling this girl", ST questioned. He had never seen LK bring a girl around as much as he was bringing Armani.

LK brushed his hand over his face and smiled " yeah she's dope man and she's so caring aswell". JB and ST erupted in laughter in order to tease LK. JB was also shocked to see his boy like this. They had known each other since secondary school and all that time he had never seen him act him this way about a female. Nevertheless he was happy his boy had found Armani, she was a cool girl and it was about time LK settled down.

"Enough about me, what's going with you and Shaz J", LK asked as he and ST turned to look at him. JB screwed his face up and sighed, " she still has hope for us and I don't wanna continue leading her on" They were all used to this situation, Shaznay had been whipped on JB for as long as they could remember. She had even tried to fuck with ST in order to spite JB, the plan failed because JB didn't care and caused them not to speak for a while. The boys all sat together trying to figure out what JB should do about Shaz.

Meanwhile with the girls

The girls were discussing last night's events. The attention was currently on Amirah. Armani and Grace were questioning on what happened in the kitchen with JB. "Bro we literally spoke and that was it, he's my mate and just my mate." Amirah said as she giggled at the girls' annoyed facial expressions.

She was glad that JB had become her mate because he was a cool guy and things wouldn't be awkward anymore. She didn't expect them to have so much in common and she found him funny. However she really wasn't tryna be in that triangle with him and his best friend. She needed the girls to forget the idea of her and him because she was sure she didn't want that for herself.

"Can we get ready to go so we can go shopping for Portugal" she asked the girls in hopes of them changing the topic. " Cool but don't think we're letting this go", Armani said as she got up to get ready and the girls followed.

Next week they were due to fly to Portugal for Amirah's birthday next week. The plan was to go last minute shopping for their clothes and other things.

Amirah's POV
As per usual, I was the first to be ready so I decided to join the boys in the living room. I opened the door and they were all playing the PS4. I greeted them and they all replied with nods and thumbs up. I rolled my eyes. Boys and their games. I quietly sat going through my snap until I felt a presence infront of me looking onto my phone. I could tell it was Jeremiah but I didn't look up.

"So you're just gonna ignore my presence" he asked with an annoyed expression. "Indeed" I replied, still not looking up. "Put my snap in your phone", he said as he grabbed my phone and sat next to me. As I waited for the girls , me and him sat having conversations about life in general. I told him about my future plans whilst he told me about how the 'Bala Boys' made money.

An hour passed and the girls were finally ready to go. As I got up to leave, I felt a tug on my arm, "so what I'm not gonna get a hug nah". I turned to hug him quickly and then walked towards the door. I looked back at him to see him staring with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and stopped myself from cheesing. This guy was an idiot.