36-Breaking News

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So what I'm hearing is you want me to go to the Chinese spot and get you some chicken and fried rice?"

"Please?" I begged charmingly and G nodded before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Let me go make sure Chelle says it's okay before I go get it" she voiced softly and I put on a childlike grin for getting what I wanted.

"Thank you baby" I replied before signaling that I wanted a kiss. After putting her lips on mine, she ventured out of the room and I was left to watch t.v. for time being. When she finally came back, I sat up and crossed my legs Indian style so that Giselle could sit on the other end of the bed and eat with me. Once I got my food, I was quick to have my first bite and the moan that escaped my lips made Giselle look up at me warningly and I shyly laughed before saying sorry and continuing to eat my food. After we both finished eating, I made her lay with me and from me missing her, I slowly kissed her lips over and over again until Giselle pulled away.

"You're pushing it" she warned as she held my sides.

"I haven't kissed you in four weeks, let me get my kisses in" I protested with a pout.

"Those kisses are gonna lead you to finding out what happens after not kissing you for four weeks and I'm trying to be good and wait until you've been released" she fired back suggestively and I then remembered who I was talking to. I still put my lips on hers again and somehow our tongues ended up swirling together and I could feel the restraint Giselle was using. I wasn't trying to start anything, I just really missed her lips and I was enjoying our little session of her holding me and dancing her tongue with mine while I held her neck and caressed her cheeks with my thumbs. That was until I heard my door open up and after pulling away abruptly, I saw my father walking in with an unreadable facial expression on his face. I'm assuming he was trying to gauge if I was mad or not, but I was trying to save my emotions for after he's said his piece. Giselle on the other hand had an evil, mean mug on her face and I could see the diabolical wheels turning in her head from seeing him.

"Hey princess, how are you feeling?"

"Good, but I feel like you owe me an explanation since you're the reason I'm in here" I said passive aggressively, making Robert sigh.

"Alright Baby, but before I explain I have someone I'd like for you to meet" he said before leaving the room and coming back with a person I'd thought I'd never meet in my entire life.

"Mommy?" I asked with tears in my eyes and I could see her tearing up too. She quickly came over to me and once I was pulled into her embrace, I felt like I had found the missing piece in my life that I never thought I'd ever find. She smelled of cinnamon and vanilla and her embrace made me feel a sense of comfort and homeliness.

"I thought you were dead" I said between my sniffles and she pulled away with her watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby. I've been thinking that you've known about my disappearance" she said sadly while I couldn't help but to continue crying softly.

"You've grown so beautifully. You don't how much I've missed my baby all these years, but I couldn't be with you"

"Why?" I asked as I tried to calm myself down.

"I think your father needs to explain this since he's the one who's caused all of this emotional destruction" she trailed off and I then gathered myself together with Giselle holding my hand supportively. My mother sat down in the chair beside me and we all put our eyes on my dad.

"Talk Robert" Giselle demanded with a vengeful glare. Robert then cleared his throat and clasped his hands together. He seemed like he was feeling the pressure judging by his guilty aura.