Chp.59

Deja

"Marshawn get off of me"I yelled trying to push dude big ass off of me

He giggled putting all of his weight on me,making me groan in pain "I'm not even that big"he said getting off of me.

I was relieved but my side was still hurting so I started crying like the crybaby gangster bitch that I am.

"I know yo ass ain't crying deja"I placed my head in my hands laying on my stomach "deja"he called my name out and I ignored him.

"You a big ass crybaby"he mumbled picking me up like a baby "leave me alone shawn"I said but it was muffled by my hands.

"But you my crybaby"he continued and I couldn't help the smile that surfaced my face "I see that smile"he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You annoying"I said getting out of his hold "it's like that now...bet"he said and i looked over at him and he had a goofy ass smirk on his face.

"aht aht Zion get away from me"I said calling him by his middle "I don't care about you calling me by my middle name"he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Never said that you did "I mumbled and he ignored me "bae I want to go to the pool"I said getting out of the bed going into the bathroom staring into the mirror.

I still can't believe they let us share a room together but I mean I am damn near
grown.

"It's like ten at night"shawn said coming into the bathroom standing behind me looking into the mirror.

We so tute.

"Take our picture"he said and I pulled my phone out going to Snapchat.

(Y'all imagine this is them ,ain't nun new )

"You trying to be grown with yo lil titties out and shit"he smacked my ass and I yelped.

"Stop playing with me"I mugged him while playing with my titties "they not that bad...I like them"he started playing with them sitting standing behind me.