Chp.55

Markeyvius

 "This the one"I said to the jewelry clerk "it's a nice ring who is it for your mom"she asked me trying to flirt with me on the slick

My wife is crazy back up.

"No it's for my girlfriend I'm proposing to her now can you go get the ring for me thank you"I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out.

I heard her scoffed and she left to go to the back "dumb bitch". "Did you find it bro"mia said coming into the store,I asked her for help with this whole thing.

I nodded my head "yeah I hope she like it"I rubbed my hand down my face looking at the display ring "what nigga she gone love this I'm so happy for y'all"she smiled at the ring and I smiled at too.

I'm really bout to marry the love of my life.

The girl came back with the ring and I payed for it "good luck"she said with a attitude handing me the bag.

Mia mugged the girl and was about to say something but I pulled her out the store. "Come on I need you to pick her out a outfit and some gifts"I said while she looked back at the girl.

We got yasmin all kinds of things,I love spoiling her and my kids that's what I'm here for to makes them happy.

Im ready to take the next step in our life. "Okay this is enough hell"mia said when we walked out of the Gucci store "it ain't never enough"I shrugged walked towards the entrance.

_________________________________________

Yasmin

Aintthatyaz||my stink is getting so big on me 🥺🥰

Comments disabled

"Where yo daddy at Nadia"I asked her and she just looked at me with a blank face.

I mugged her and she returned the face "lil girl you be trying me"I said and she giggled.

She gone have a attitude like me I feel bad for any nigga she run into cause baby she gone be a handful.

Kah is at Troy house he had practice today and Troy took him. "Daddy's home"I heard key yell downstairs.

Nadia jumped and started clapping her hands "girl you don't do all of this why I get home" I rolled my eyes at her and she just looked at the door.

When key came in he came over to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. "Mmmm hey baby"I said pulled back smiling at him "hey mamas".

He picked Nadia up who was whining "girl what you doing all of dat foe"he said tossing her in the air while she giggled.

Me and key relationship has grown so much I can honestly say that I'm happy and that we have got it together for each other.

Later on at night

Me,key,and the kids was laying down in the bed watching tv "who would've thought that we was going to get this far when we saw each other at that college party"key said looking down at me.

I blushed "we have been through a lot key"I said thinking about everything we have been through "I know but we made it through"he said kissing my head.

"Yea we made it through"I said smiling looking at our two babies. I swear I love them with everything in my body. "Do you want to go on vacation"key asked me and my eyes got big.

"We haven't been on a vacation with the kids yet and the last time we went on vacation was for your birthday"I said remembering how big and pregnant I was "Yea now that was a movie"he said grinning.

"Where do you want to go"I asked him and he didn't hesitate to tell me "let's go to California"I nodded my head "ooo I've been wanting to take the kids out there"I said and he nodded his head.

"What do you want to do out there"he asked me "Umm take the kids to some places then there is this one restaurant that I want to eat at"that's all I have on my mind.

"Well think about some more things cause we all going on vacation in a week and your family and my family coming to cause we all deserve a vacation"he said.

"Ooo thank you baby I can't wait"I kissed all over his face while he chuckled. The kids was sleep at the bottom of our bed "look at what we created"key said looking at the kids "I know right we did that"I said and he dabbed me up.

(Bro I love their relationship now that they have grown up)

"I love you so much and I don't know how much more I can tell you this"key said and I felt myself getting emotional "i love you too daddy"I gave him a long a kiss while he rubbed my ass.

I smacked his hand "no cause last time you had me sore for a day"he busted out laughing "what you was the one being bold and shit but couldn't take the dick"I waved him off "nigga I can take it you was trying to give to me to fast"I said and he chuckled.

"Shut up cause it's not funny"I said and he shrugged his shoulders "you remember when me and you got into a argument cause you wouldn't go get me something to eat and I couldn't get up cause you fucked me so good"I mugged him when I saw a grin approach his face.

"Mmm yes you was mad as fuck at me then you made me mad when you ignored your text and calls"he said and I shrugged my shoulders "so you had me fucked up"I said and he kissed my lips that was in a pout.

"We have a lot of memories"I said and key nodded his head "a lot of crazy ones at that"he said and I shook my head and laid down on his chest.

"What we gone do when Nadia start liking boys"I said and I felt key tense up "boysssss no ma'am she ain't liking no boys she ain't talking to no boy until she 21"I laughed cause he was dead ass.

"Boy bye my baby gone have all the hoes fuck u mean both of them are"I said and he mumbled something under his breath "blah blah you just talking come on let's got to sleep"he rubbed my back and we started to fall asleep.

Y'all this week has been a long stressful week for me I'm having family problems right now and plus yesterday I had a car accident. thank god I'm safe but I no longer have my car no more 😪 but I just want to say sorry for leaving y'all waiting for me to update this long I promise y'all I didn't do it intentionally.thank y'all for all the support y'all show my books I appreciate y'all so much and I just want to say thank y'all and I love y'all- mia😘