Chp.53

Yasmin

I was chilling in bed with Nadia cause hell we ain't got nun else to do

I was chilling in bed with Nadia cause hell we ain't got nun else to do. I hear music playing down stairs in the living room so I picked Nadia up and walked down there to see what was going on.

"I'm a gorilla in a fucking coupe,gonna pull up to the zoo nigga,told a nigga who the fuck is you I don't nigga" me and Nadia found Kahlan and key dancing rapping in the living room.

"I'm riding through New York finna go shoot New Jersey up"key rapped and kah was on the coffee table dancing looking like his daddy.

Nadia saw her two favorite boys so she started clapping and jumping in my arms making it even more harder to not laugh. "Kahlan get yo ass off of my coffee table"I yelled at him.

They both snapped their heads to me "hey baby"key came up to me and gave me a kiss. "Hey bae when did you get here"I asked him putting Nadia down so she can crawl around.

"I just did"he said and I nodded my hear. "Mama can I go to papa house today"kah asked me handing me my phone "yeah is this him"I looked at the phone and my dad was on there.

"Can Nadia come"I asked him and he gave me a straight face "now you know my baby can come"he said and I laughed. "Ight well we will be dropping off these little demons off to you".

I hung up the phone and picked Nadia up "can you pack his bag and get him ready"I said to key who was just looking at me. "What"he shook his head "I love seeing you in your mommy mode" he said and I smiled.

"Ight hurry up cause we got to go help deja find a dress for prom"I said and he paused"hold up my baby going to prom"key said holding his chest.

I busted out laughing "boy yes now come on"I pushed him and Nadia hit me "don't let yo daddy get you beat up"I pointed to her and key just laughed.

1 hour later

"You don't know what dress you want"I asked her and she just shrugged her shoulders texting somebody.

"Who you going to prom with"I asked her cause I know she got a lil boo. "Marshawn" she said smiling and I smiled "awww deja caught feels"I wiped my fake tears away.

"Girl it's not that serious"she said and I rolled my eyes "girl whatever maybe y'all will be highschool sweet hearts"I said and key mugged me "we not even highschool sweet hearts that shit not real"I slapped the back of his head.

"Nigga it's yo fault why we wasn't highschool sweet hearts"I said and he rubbed his neck "you gone stop putting yo hands on me yasmin"I kissed his cheek and looked at deja.

"She bout to bring you some dresses back here"I said and she nodded her head "so I pulled five dresses just to see what your going for"the woman said coming back with different dresses.

"Ooo wait till we get married "key whispered to me and I blushed "aww you want to marry lil ole me"I said and he chuckled "yes fool".

"I want this one I didn't like the other ones"she said coming out "oooo that's cute"I said taking pictures "no you not wearing that"key said standing up.

"Yes the fuck she is can you ring this up for us"I asked them woman and she nodded her head leaving "are you excited"I said and she cheesed nodding her head.

"Troy and yo daddy gone beat yo ass"key said looking at me. "Oh well I'm paying for"I said and he chuckled "just wait".

Deja came back and the woman packed the dress up after we paid for it "y'all have a nice day I yelled walking out the door "you so country"key said and deja laughed.

"Shut up talking to me"I said getting into the car "ight where we going"key asked me starting the car up. "Okay we dropping her off then we going to the house"he smirked at me and I bit my lip.

"Y'all just nasty"deja said and we flipped her off at the same time. "Y'all so ghetto"she said and I laughed.

When we pulled up to Troy house and she got out and waved us goodbye walking into the house. "Was you for real"I asked him and he rubbed my thigh "hell yea"he said and I grabbed his hand putting it in my panties.

"You so freaky...I love it" he started playing with my pussy while driving at the same time.

Deja
Next day at school

"Oh my god yo dress cute"shayla said when I showed her the pictures of it

"Oh my god yo dress cute"shayla said when I showed her the pictures of it. "I know right I'm so glad yaz helped me picked it out"I said admiring my dress.

"Here comes the bitch"shayla said looking behind me. "Wasuh deja"I heard jaylin voice "what do you want"I said mugging him.

"Why you acting like that"he said sitting down next to me "can you move bro we not even cool like that"I said looking around.

Lord please don't let marshawn walk in this cafeteria

"You doing to much for what a stupid post"he still on this "nigga I have moved on leave me alone damn don't you got a girl where the fuck she at"I said and he chuckled.

"I've been seeing you running around with Shawn bitch ass just know that he ain't got nun on me"I got mad cause don't speak on my future bae like that.

"Nigga fuck you get yo duck ass away from me before I go get Shawn or no my fucking brother to beat yo ass I already saved you once I want do it again"I yelled to him and he looked shocked.

"That's how you feel"he asked me and I nodded my head "bet that up"he walked away like that was supposed to scare me "bye the fuck".

I looked over and saw shayla looking at something and I turned to see Shawn at the door way of the cafeteria and he looked mad as fuck.

"Bro this that shit I'm talking about"I mumbled getting up following him out the cafeteria.

"Shawn wait it's not what you think"I said and he kept walking. He walked out the front doors of the school "marshawn you hear me talking to you"I yelled at him following him.

I didn't give a fuck about being in trouble I just didn't want him to hate me. I got to his car and he started it up "open the door Shawn let me explain"I yelled at the window.

He didn't open the door and his windows was tinted but I saw him looking straight a head ignoring me. "Are you being dead ass right now open this fucking door Shawn now"at this point he switched the gears so I backed up.

When he pulled off a tear fell from my eye.

I didn't even do nothing bro.

I called yaz cause I know she the only one that wouldn't freak out on me. "Can you come get me from school I will tell you what happened when you get here"I said when she answered the phone.

"Yeah I'm on my way pooh"she hung up and I waited on her.