Chp.58

Yasmin
Date night

"Is this cute and don't lie to me Key"I said standing in front of the mirror "yes you look beautiful mamas" he came up behind me hugging me from the back

"Can we go now I have reservations" he started kissing me on my neck "stop cause then I'm not gonna want to leave this room"I pushed him off of me and walked to my purse.

He slapped it out of my hand "I don't know why you grabbing that hoe cause you don't need anything out of it but your lip gloss" he grabbed the purse and put it up where I had it.

"My bad you ain't have to slap it out of my hand"I said and he chuckled and kissed me on the cheek "my bad baby but come on before we be late" he said and I slapped his hand walking out of the suit with him following me.

We got on the elevator going to the lobby. I tried to talk Key into letting me go see my babies but he said no cause Nadia wouldn't let him leave if she saw him.

"Where we going"I asked Key once we got to the car. "Yasmin just ride"he started the car up and pulled off.

Wonder if he taking me  to McDonald's...whew that bring back a lot of memories.

"Bae you remember our first date"I asked him rubbing his hand that was laying on my lap.

He chuckled and shook his head "I remember that day I tried to take you to chili's and to ass threw a fit cause you want McDonald's"I laughed with him thinking about that night.

"You was mad as fuck"I chuckled "hell yea I planned that whole date out just for you to say you wanted McDonald's".

"But you still took me to McDonald's though"he nodded he head "yeah cause I wanted to make my lil baby happy"picked my hand up and kissed the back of it.

Alot of  people wonder why I went back to key and honestly I questioned it myself sometimes, but I can honestly say that key helped me grow into the women I am today.

I kept giving key chance after chance cause I knew deep down that me and him would get our shit together eventually and we did look at us now two kids in a healthy strong relationship.

"We have came a long way" Key said and I nodded my head "crazy cause when we was younger we didn't even have any problems in our relationship"I said now that I thought about "true we didn't even argue" he said and I nodded my head.

"Key"he looked over at me then back to the road "wasuh"I sighed and played with his fingers "I love you so much threw everything we have been through I have seen you grow up into the man that I've always wanted you to be and I'm honestly proud of you and I love you with all my heart"I said and he blushed.

"Aww thank you ya I love you too baby mama"he said and popped his hand "you know I hate that name" he laughed while I mugged him.